𝐗𝐗𝐈

𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐒 || 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢 | 19

"Can y'all please stay close, okay? We don't know these folks

"Can y'all please stay close, okay? We don't know these folks." Emani looked back at Davine and his best friend, Jeremiah who didn't fall too far behind her, she just felt like they weren't close enough.

"Sorry, that flight got me feelin' a li' drowsy." Jeremiah shook his legs as he walked, attempting to wake himself up.

"Man, what! I was slumped." Davine agreed.

Right now, the three were heading to Memphis, Tennessee, thanks to Ja, to watch the Memphis Grizzlies play from courtside on Davine's birthday.

Ja had a busy schedule, so Davine's original plan to have a big party with Ja as a surprise guest wasn't going to happen.

Emani, who had never seen Ja's house before and would now finally be able to visit and spend the night there as well as Davine and Jeremiah, it all worked out in their favor.

Davine's biggest flex was forever going be that his sister is Ja Morant's girlfriend. It was like he was living a fantasy. He was a big fan of Ja before Emani even knew who he was.

Emani was very grateful that Ja was allowing them and Jeremiah to stay in his home considering Ja doesn't even know Jeremiah.

"Okay, come on. My man outside waiting for us." Emani said as the trio began looking for signs of the nearest exit in the crowded airport; airports always got so hectic in the evenings.

"Can't believe i'm finna' meet Ja Morant." Jeremiah geeked. "Bro, act normal. Don't go callin' him Mr. Morant n' junk." Davine told him making Emani chuckle. Emani didn't have a clue about Ja's fame before she met him; she didn't even watch basketball until Ja came along.

"Shut up." Jeremiah pushed Davine causing him to chuckle. "Mani, you sure youn' need security? Ion' really think you realize the amount of fame you got now." Davine said.

That was the reality. Every time Emani went out in public without security, she would later regret it because so many people would approach her and beg to take pictures. She was acting as though her safety wasn't at risk in this situation, which Davine found stupid.