𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐒 || 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢 | 19

Sitting in the airport, Emani rested her back on Ja's lap as she was so fascinated with him

Sitting in the airport, Emani rested her back on Ja's lap as she was so fascinated with him. He's so handsome to her. He was wearing his signature chains, diamond grills, a black Essentials set, black Balenciaga Track Sneakers and he let his locs down today.

She didn't even blink; her gaze was fixed on him. He put one arm on top of the chair and the other between her thighs while she watched him converse with Donovan and Racquel about who knows what.

As she watched his chest heave up and down, listening to his inaudible conversation, she tried matching his breathing patterns and found herself losing control of her own breath in the process. She closed her eyes to gain control of her breathing, sharply inhaling and exhaling.

"You good, ma?" Ja asked, looking down at her and she nodded with her eyes closed. "You done starin' into my soul?" He asked. She tried to keep a straight face but his contagious laugh made her giggle a little.

"You sleepy?"

"Mhm." She bummed with her eyes closed.

"'Ight, imma' let you sleep." He told her and before she knew it, she found herself in a semi-slumber. Although she was sleeping, she could still hear everything that's going on around her while she was dreaming as well.

The sound of the conversations surrounding her sounded like people talking underwater and she was as also having flashbacks of her mother, which made her confused as to if she was dreaming or not but, she still decided to stay asleep.

"When you gon' let her live wit' you, man?"

"She could come live wit' me whenever she want." She felt him caress her cheek with his thumb. "Ion' know how her daddy gon' feel about dat' though." She felt the vibration of him chuckling.

"I'm pregnant." Her mother left out a soft gasp. Emani tried to awake from her slumber, but she couldn't. It felt like something was holding her down.