𝐗𝐈𝐗

𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐔𝐍 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐒 || 𝐃𝐞𝐞 | 14

Emani and Ja were only on day 3 of their 7 day vacation for her birthday and it was safe to say that Davine missed his sister

Emani and Ja were only on day 3 of their 7 day vacation for her birthday and it was safe to say that Davine missed his sister. Even when she was on tour he was never away from her for that long.

He attempted to act as though he didn't care when Armani informed him that his sister was planning to move out, even though he didn't at the time. However, he discovered today that he actually doesn't want his sister to move out.

To pass the time, he spent more time than usual at his girlfriend's house. He's gotten so used to his daily schedule of getting up, going to practice, coming home, bothering his sister, taking a shower, bothering her some more, playing the game, bothering her some more, and bothering her some more before going to bed.

Of course his routine would be disrupted when Emani is preoccupied with rehearsals and performances, but he was still able to annoy her in spite of this.

"Can you check my sister Instagram page fa' me? She blocked me on every platform including iMessage and Roblox when she left for vacation." Davine frowned pulling his girlfriends legs over his lap.

"Awn. Poor baby." Shekinah cupped his cheeks. "Why'd she block you? I know you did something."

"So I couldn't bother her onnat' weak birthday trip wit' her boyfriend." Davine rolled his eyes. "It's okay. 'Cause imma' bother her when she come back. So it don't matter fa'real."

"Leave your sister alone and let her have fun. Where'd they go? I just know they went somewhere fancy cause' ain't her man Ja Morant? Oh yea they havin' a ball n' she probably getting her back blown out."

"Can you not?" Davine sat up with a mug. "Okay sorry." Shekinah chuckled. "But where'd they go?"

"I don't know! That's why I asked you to pull up her page so I could stalk." Davine frustratedly shook his hands only making his girlfriend laugh at him more. "You miss her so bad."