𝐈𝐗

𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐒 || 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢 | 18

"Is you gon' get me a private basketball session wit' Ja or no?" Davine banged on the countertop

Emani slowly detached the welch's juice bottle from her lips. "No." She mugged.

"Ok bet. Excuse me fa' tryna' help niggas not get dogged." Davine held his hands up and then clasped them together.

"You not tryna' help. You finna' go back n' tell yo' friends that yo' sister talk to Ja Morant n' you had a private basketball session wit' him. Finna' make me look like a groupie." Emani said while scrolling through her comments on Instagram.

Ja's fans had found her Instagram account and they were going in on her comments, but Emani wasn't going to be the type to ignore; she was definitely clapping back.

The two heard the front door open and there was Armani, walking in with his usual work attire on and a brief case.

"Hey daddy." Emani looked over her shoulder at him. "Wassup' pops."

"Hey baby." Armani bought Emani into a hug by her shoulder and kissed her temple. "Hey son." He placed the brief case on the counter.

"How was school?" He asked the two.

"Good. Guess who want me? Shekinah." Davine rubbed his hands together as Armani's eyebrows rose.

"Da' girl you been plottin on?" Armani asked.

Davine nodded slowly.

"Oh yea? How you come bout' dat'?" Armani asked going to the sink to wash his hands.

"We was at lunch n' she came up to me n' asked me fa' my instagram."

"Who Shekinah?" Emani asked.

"Dis' girl he always talm' bout'." Armani reached for the roll of napkins. "Dee whatchu' wanna' do fa' yo' birthday? Me n' yo' grandma not doin' no last minute plannin' so if you want a big party, you needa' let us know now."

"I want a party. N' I want Ja Morant dere'. N' on da' flyer put. Special Guest : Ja Morant. So everybody know my junk finna' be turnt'."

"Who gon' get Ja Morant to come?" Emani tilted her head.

"YOU." Davine stuck his neck out at her.

"No i'm not." Emani immediately answered standing up from the stool to throw her bottle of juice away.

Davine sucked his teeth and turned to Armani. "Bro. Dad tell ha'."

"Phat, please get Ja to come to yo' brother party in November." Armani said looking at his watch.

Emani kissed her teeth while Davine clapped his hands together.

"Daddy I got my cap n' gown today." Emani smiled showing her teeth.