𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐒 || 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢 | 18

Ja slowly ripped his eyes away from his phone looking at Emani who was looking everywhere but her food

He took a bite out of his chicken tender then put it back on his plate before dusting his hands off. "You ain't hungry?"

She snapped her neck in his direction. "Hm?"

"I said you ain't hungry?" He slouched down in his seat wiggling his long legs that were ready to be stretched out.

"I'm full. I think imma' just get a box to go."

"You ain't even eat today...."

Emani tucked her lips in drifting her body side to side. "Eat sumn'. At least a li' bit." He told her. "Befo' I jam it down yo' throat."

Emani stopped rocking side to side. "You could never."

"Girl eat." He frowned at her.

"I am....when I get home."

"Why not now? You scared to eat in front of me assum'?"

Emani slowly nodded making Ja kiss his teeth.

"Did you even take yo' medicine today?"

Emani froze, breaking eye contact with Ja making him kiss his teeth again. "Ma..." He frowned.

"I forgot today. I'll take it tomorrow." Emani said. Truth be told, Emani hadn't been taking her medicine at all lately. It wasn't that she forgot it was just that she was too lazy to take it with how busy she's been. She needed that good sleep.

"Mhm." Ja hummed and nodded slowly.

"I been doin' good without it, right?" She asked.

"Yea. Till you knocked out inna' car." Ja said looking at the waitress coming by and placing the bill on the table.

"Can we get two boxes to go?" He asked the waitress as she nodded. "We'll box these for you. I'll be right back." The waitress took their plates as the two thanked her.