𝐗𝐕

𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐔𝐍 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐒 || 𝐃𝐞𝐞 | 14

"We got yo' back. Ok?" Armani said putting his all black Cadillac truck in park. Davine nodded. "Ain't dat' right Phat?" He looked in the rear view mirror at Emani in the back seat.

"Yup." Emani nodded.

"You got dis'." Armani dapped him up. "N' if da' daddy put his hands on you, come get me."

"Cuz' we puttin' straight belt to a- can I cuss?" Emani asked. "No." Armani immediately replied. "Oh." Emani frowned leaning back in her seat.

Davine shook his head getting out of the car and closing the door behind him. He looked back at Emani as she did the same. He took a deep breath making it to the front door steps and landing three light knocks to the door. Emani followed shortly behind him and she rubbed his back as she sensed his nerves were really bad.

He immediately felt relaxed and comforted. But he immediately jerked forward mugging her. "I don't like you, at all." He lied. In fact, he loved his sister more than she knew.

When their mom passed, nothing really changed for Davine considering he couldn't even talk. He has no memory of his mom whatsoever. All he has is pictures and videos of her. But four year old Emani's worked got flipped upside down.

Although he hates to see his sister not mentally well, when it comes to comforting her about their mom, he couldn't do too much of that because he felt like he couldn't relate to her and that was his only way of helping; it was all he knew.

Davine felt like this created a gap in him and his sisters bond. He didn't feel really close to her.

"Ok boy." Emani rolled her eyes before fixing them on the front door which was slowly gliding open. Shekinah opened the door further allowing them to step in.