Chapter 15: Ninja reflexes

Y/N POV

After the cuddle session that me and Ahri had, we figured it was time to actually do something.

Or at least... do something somewhere else...

I get up, changing my clothes from yesterday, oh shit!

Ahri: Eep! Those... t-those... scars...

I turn around, letting her see the front of me in my boxers, her eyes start to water again... fuck...

Y/N: Yep, I have been through hell and back, these scars were from being dragged through the sand... uh... oh! Jayce accidentally shot me when I was in the special forces with him, granted, we weren't the most sober and... that was like the first day of deployment... that one was from an enemy, I could go on.

I point at my bullet scars, being able to remember each one, the other cuts not quite...

Ahri: Oh... oh my god... I'm so sorry Y/N...

She gets up and I can't tell if she's feeling up my body, or admiring the handywork my body has done to get rid of them.

She sees the big one in the middle, the deep one, the Yasuo mark...

Ahri: This one... was recent...

Y/N: Yasuo... he nearly killed me.

Ahri: I'm I-

Y/N: But nothing, this... is not your fault Ahri, none of it is. I willingly did this for you, the best way you can say thank you, sorry, appreciate what I've done, whatever the fuck, is to keep going strong, being happy.

Ahri: You make me happy, the best thing you can do is stay alive for me... and take better care of yourself... you're human Y/N, not a fucking tool!

Ahri pouts, then smiles, pecking me on the lips.

Y/N: Right, now help this human pick out a shirt.

Ahri: Erm.... this!

She picks up a hoodie and picks out a pair of jeans for me. The Tobias hand-me-downs are plentiful.

Ahri: Now that I helped you... help me!

Y/N: How? I think I did already.

Ahri: Uppies! Uppies!

Bruh, she really thinks she's a pet, alrighty.

I pick her up, carrying her in a bridal carry, taking us out of the room.

She's loving this, like a princess or some shit.

Her tails are wagging so that makes it obvious, I set her on the couch and chill next to her.

Sera and Kai went with Eve to see the stage and the place they're playing at, whether it be an auditorium or a stadium or something.

Y/N: Akali! Oh!

I stand up, Ahri wraps her tails around me and pulls me back into her.

Ahri: Where are you going mister? You need to keep your fox in good spirits...

Y/N: Okay... you have to admit that's just weird to say.

Ahri: Yeah, it's funny to see your reaction though.

I give her a look; she just giggles some more.

Y/N: I gotta wake up Akali, the other girls are taken care of, including you my playful little fox.

I boop her on the nose, she blushes really hard.

Ahri: The boop! Awww....

She wags her tails as I get up, waiting for me to return.