Chapter 32: Prep work

Y/N POV

I come out of the elevator in the signature look. 

Combat boots, jeans, black jacket. 

Arm? Functional.

I make sure I'm strapped, shotgun and pistol in the right places, knife on my hip. 

I come out and I see a girl with short red hair with Jinx, absolutely armed to the teeth. 

Jinx: Y/N! Meet Vi! My sis! 

Vi: Pleasure...

Y/N: Nice to meet you. 

I hold out my robot arm and she practically hugs it with her gauntlet. 

Y/N: How do you use those things?

Vi: Oh! Hextech! 

Y/N: My arm uses some, interesting. 

Jax and Heimerdinger both used their knowledge of it to masterly craft my arm. 

Vi's gauntlets shrink into wristbands in front of me, showing her regular hands. 

Y/N: So, you're the enforcer here? 

Vi: Yep, work in tandem with Caitlyn, she's... she's something, I'll put it that way. 

She blushes a little bit, then regains her composure. 

Vi: I make sure stupid people don't do stupid shit. 

Y/N: Hey, I do that too. 

Vi: That why you're on the face of most news stories related to the K/DA lately? 

Y/N: Hey, just because I killed somebody in self-defense to protect my loved ones doesn't mean I'm a horrible person! 

Vi: So that is very normal, and really cute. However, what did you do to her?! People call you the Black Death, or around they office, Caitlyn refers to you as a merc, what the fuck did you do?! 

Vi is really peeved, I've obviously been quite the mountain of paperwork for her. 

Y/N: Uh, let's all talk about it on the ride to Zaun, shall we? 

We all hop in the car; Jinx starts it up and sets off.

*LOW RUMBLE! CHATTERING NYOOOM!* 

Y/N: So, you guys make up? 

Jinx: For the time being, I've missed you so much Vi...

Vi: Honestly... I've missed you too, I've missed your craziness. 

Jinx: Without you, nobody could set me right.

Vi: Same, we gotta keep in touch.

Both girls sigh in relief, then Vi looks back at me.

Vi: So, what... the fuck... did you do? 

Y/N: I broke out of jail.

Vi: WHAT?!!! Powder, stop the car! 

Y/N: No, don't stop the car!

Vi: I am sitting with a convict in my back seat! Just who do you think you are?! 

Y/N: A convict from Ionia! 

Vi: Oh, that's alright then, glad you chose the city states for salvation. 

Y/N: I used to serve in the Noxian army, you know, the empire that nobody likes. 

Vi: Uh-huh...

Y/N: Then I accidentally killed about a town-full of refugees.