Chapter 16: A day out

Y/N POV

I walk over to my bike in their garage, and it's been well-kept.

Kali: Yeah, you got a nice bike Y/N, it's not too fast... it's not too slow... it's very versatile, but it isn't mine.

She presses her fob, and her bike starts up, it's the absolute monstrosity that was parked next to it, the Ducati Panigale V4 with glowing rims, a fast bike for a fast girl. 

Y/N: Nice... I know a little bit about bikes, this one is faster than mine. Let's be honest, you ever max it? I'll be honest and say I haven't taken mine to top speed, any speed over a hundred on a bike gets terrifying. 

Kali: What? Of course, I have... heh...

I give her a suspicious look; she fesses up quick. 

Kali: No! I don't have a death wish! Most I've ever gone on it was like one-ten, one-twenty maybe, no idea. It was terrifying in this city! 

Y/N: Yeah, that's what I thought, plus my bike doesn't need to be fast, just stable. 

Kali: Stable? 

Y/N: When you pull your shotgun out on a bike to shoot at a car trying to escape you.

Kali: You ARE the Terminator! What the fuck?!

Ahri: That's cool and all that you guys like your bikes, but enough meat riding each other.

Meat riding, haha...

Ahri: What about me? I don't have a car or a bike! I'll have to ride with somebody! 

Y/N: Ride with me, the back of mine is bigger, plus I got pegs for it. 

Ahri: You got pegged? By who? It was definitely Eve...

Kali: She definitely would, love that girl. 

I take the fattest sigh and they both giggle, I hand my helmet to Ahri and she pushes it back to me. 

Y/N: No helmet? Not a good idea. 

Ahri: I have sensitive ears, dummy. 

Y/N: Oh, right, yeah, I forgot. 

Kali: Alright! It's ride time!

She shoves a helmet down on her head, starting up her bike. 

*VROOM! HIGH PITCHED RUMBLE!* 

I get on my bike and Ahri gets on behind me, wrapping her arms around me. 

I throw my helmet on and push my visor down, I hear a couple beeps from inside my helmet. 

Kali: You got me? Hey Y/N! You hear me? 

Y/N: You put a headset on my helmet? 

Kali: Oh, come on! Every helmet needs one!

Y/N: Yeah, does it take calls? 

Kali: Yep! It's just tuned to my helmet right now. Ready to go? 

Y/N: Yep, let's go Kali. 

Ahri: Don't ride like Kali please...

Y/N: Yes ma'am...

Ahri hugs me tighter as we roll out of the garage, Kali rips away but it doesn't take long for me to catch up with her. 

Kali: Keep up with me Y/N! 

*NYOOOM!* 

Ahri's tails are blowing in the wind, making my bike look fucking sick I bet. 

We get stuck in traffic, that took a little while considering we were in a city. 

Kali: Hey Y/N... we can just cut through the cars...