18. F. |Tighnari| Satisfaction 🔞

Friends with benefits AU

AN ATEMTPED SPICY SCENCE

{sorry if you don't like it-}

Requested by: aiyaaraara

"We've done this before Y/n

"We've done this before Y/n." Tighnari sits on his bed with you. "I know..." Cynp passes the room and overhears the conversation and stays. "Why are you so afraid this time?" You sigh, "I don't really know... I just can't-"

"Stop right there!" Cyno opens the door and expects you to be underneath Tighnari but he was just about to give you a shot.  "Cyno, I told you not to come in here." Tighnari frowns and almost snaps the needle. "My bad, I thought something else was going to happen-" He leaves.

"Good thing he didn't come later," Tighnari sighs. "You know what, just get this over with." You close your eyes as Tighnari pierces the needle in your skin. You slightly wince, "Ow..." After what felt like forever, Tighnari takes the needle out carefully. "Good." He pats your head.

"I won't forget to reward you. I have to find the time and place." You nod. "Don't forget this time. Promise?" You were beginning to become desperate for him. "Don't worry about it." He pats your head once more.

-----------------------

What was exactly your benefit with Tighnari? You didn't really know. He helped you practice for the time being and who knows how long you'll do that. You were so used to rewards you yearned for them everyday.

You lay on your bed, waiting for Tighnari. You were starting to feel sick. You place your hand over your forehead. "It's warm." You mumble. You sigh, bored as you waited. He knew you were impatient. He just wanted you more greedy didn't he?

"Sorry I'm late." Tighnari opens the door. "What's wrong? Don't feel good right now?" You nod, "I desperately want you to fuck me right now."Tighnari frowns. "I'll give you some medicine. If you're not better in a little bit, that's going to have to wait for a while." You pout. "That's not fair 'Nari."

Tighnari kisses your forehead and smiles. "It won't take long to pleasure you anyway." You blush, embarrassed. "Sure, sure.." He heads over to you and pins you on the bed. "Don't be stubborn with me now. Take your medicine and wait for a while. I'll have to punish you."

"Fuck, anything but that." You knew what he meant. He was going to leave you alone for a while. Days, weeks, or nearly a month. "That's what I thought-" You can't help but kiss him. "Fuck me, rail me, do whatever you want with me. I'm all yours tonight- no any day or night."

"What a great deal." Tighnari smile. "Let's get started now, shall we?" He lifts your chin with two fingers and gives you a kiss.

--------------

You couldn't resist moaning so often. It was one of the best feelings you knew. "What music to my ears." You knew he was also enjoying this. "Mmmm~" You moan through a kiss with Tighnari. "I love you so fucking much~" You moaned. "Good girl," he kissed your neck while thrusting you.

You couldn't even close your mouth for a moment. You were too busy moaning for him. "F-fuck me harder~" You moaned in his ear. Without hesitation, Tighnari fucked you faster and harder. "You turn me on in every way sweetheart~"

"Ngh~" You moan as Tighnari leaves a bitemark on your neck. He leaves more hickeys and bitemarks on your neck and shoulder. "That should be enough for now right sweetheart?" Tighnari stops. "No~ Please, don't stop now~" You moan into his ear. You knew that his ears were sensitive. "That's not going to work now-" You shut him up with a kiss.

You pull all your strength to get on top of him. "I'll just have to motivate you then." You sit on his stomach. You slowly move your body down his body. "Alright," He slaps your ass, making you wince. Tighnari gets on top of you and pins you down. He holds your hands with one hand and uses his free hand to shove 2 of his fingers down your thought.

"Mmmmhhh!~" You roll your eyes back. "Be a good girl for me." He takes his fingers out. "If you obey me more, I'll give you better rewards. Ready for round 2?"

CRYING, SCREAMING, DYING- If you're not the person who requested this, why the hell are you reading this- {beside for 'research' purposes

CRYING, SCREAMING, DYING- If you're not the person who requested this, why the hell are you reading this- {beside for 'research' purposes. If so, I understand.}