21. G.N.| Kaveh | 7 Minutes

Modern AU with platonic + a little bit of romance ;)

Requested by:

arandomsoukokukinnie

"Kaveh~ Kaveh~" You cooed, jumping onto your friend

"Kaveh~ Kaveh~" You cooed, jumping onto your friend. "Huh? What?" He flinched and you could tell by his tone. "Wanna to go Nilou's party?~" You asked. "If you want to go, I might... As long as Alhaitham isn't such a big problem." He sighed.

"Don't worry!~" You smile as you hug him. "I'm beyond tired of watching you and Alhaitham fight! I'm sure the others are almost fed up." You sigh just thinking about those two fighting like a married couple for a long time.

"When's the party?" He asked, sketching. "Tonight at 8. Ends at like 11." You weren't sure but it was a good bet. "Sure, see you there?" He lifted his pencil and looked at you.

"See you there!~" You smile, running off to your class.

------------------

As soon as you opened the door to Nilou's apartments- no even before you got near it, you could hear the loud music blasting. You held Kaveh's hand as you dragged him though the door and through the crowds to a corner. 

"What do you feel like drinking this time?" You ask, "I won't be taking anything tonight... Well... At least until I find a new drink." You chuckle. "I'll just take whatever beer they have." He shrugged. "Don't get too drunk~ You'd want to remember what games might be hosted!~ Who knows~ You might kiss your crush at some point and you won't remember!"

"I don't have a crush, you know that." Kaveh grabbed a beer from a nearby cooler and popped it open. "Sure~" You say. 

"Spin the bottle's in 2! Meet us upstairs!" Someone calls. "There's an upstairs? The fuck? Ohhh- She has 2 story apartment~" You facepalm yourself. "Let's go! I wanna make most of our time!" You drag him once more.

Kaveh and you join the people on the floor in a circle. You look down the edge and see the giant crowd. "Chug it! Chug it! Chug it!" a small group chanted as someone gulped down half a wine bottle. 

"Woooo! Come on! We need a bottle to spin!" The person drinking the bottle set it down, wiping his mouth. "Oh my shits..." His face was already pink. "I don't think I could ever do that," You whisper to Kaveh. "I could drink more than that, but not in one sitting." He whispered back. "This why you dragged me here? Just for a game of spin the bottle?"

"You dumbass, not just that." You laugh a bit. "If we don't play this game, we won't get easy inside scoops on drama, secrets, and tea!" Kaveh smacks his forehead. "I don't know how I didn't think of that." The two of you move yourselves a bit.

The drunken man sways as he walks. People end up making him sit down in the circle with the group. "Well, let's get this party started!~" Nilou sets the wine bottle on the ground, but then stops before spinning it. "What shall we start with this time?" Her eyes grazed at the circle.