20. F. | Neuvillette | A Reward Other Than Mora🔞

Requested by my one and only babygirl E.K. <33 [The smut writing struggle is real- I don't think I'll do anymore for a while...]

He's so damn hot too- HE WAS SO DAMN STUBBORN- CAME HOME ON THE 78TH PULL

TW: SEGGS, FINGERING

You sighed, flipping through your papers

You sighed, flipping through your papers. You yearned for something interesting to do with a worthy price. 

Your work was the best of the best and you'd take on almost any job anyone can name. As long as the price was worth it. You really didn't care much about the price most of the time- Unless it was new. You usually looked at the job to see if it was worth the time and if you were in the mood for it.

A small messenger bird flies through your open window. "Hmm? This a new letter?" You take the letter tied to it's leg. You were surprised that it didn't tilt to the other side and fall on it's way here.

It had a fancy seal you didn't see before. You grab your letter knife and open it. You unfold the letter and read it's contents.

Dear Ms. Y/n,

This may seem like a sudden letter for you, but I am in need of some assistance. Lady Furina has been... Different lately. I don't have enough time to be next to her side. I'd like to request you to be her bodyguard for a while to ensure her safety. Please take advantage of this time to investigate what may be going on. The reward can be as much Mora as you dream of or paraphs something else that would suite your taste. As long as you do the job long enough, and it is within my power, I shall do my best to fulfill it.

-Monsieur Neuvillete

"Hmm," A smirk on your face appeared and quickly widened. "I guess it wouldn't hurt. I'll have to think of what I want..." You got out of your seat and you went out your door.

-----------

"Here to see Monsieur Neuvillete." You showed the Muesline at the counter. "I think he's available right now!" The Muesline says. You smile and nod, heading towards his office. You gently knock on the door and wait a second before going in.

"You wanted me to guard our Archon?" You ask after closing the door. Neuvillette's eyes slowly drifted to yours. Your footsteps echo through the room as you make your way to his desk. "So.... What are my limits?~"

"Noting beyond my abilities." You waited for an additional reply. "T-That's it?..." You couldn't help but smile a bit. He nods, gracefully writing. "When do I start?" You ask, hyped. "10 minutes." He glances at the clock. "Alright. This shouldn't be a problem."

You tried not to smile too much, thinking of your reward.

-----------

The job didn't get boring fast. It was interesting watching the Archon close up. Plus, you got some of her desserts. You of course, made sure to only take a small portion just in case she wanted more. You didn't know the archon liked sweets this much- Or you just forgot she did.