F. |Dan Heng| Bet 🔞

just so you know, I tried. [Again]

requested by: sushiloveyou

Not gonna lie, I think Dan Heng would be soft with you [During- you know-]. He wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable yet, he still wants to satisfy you. [my head cannon]

idk smut warnings- read at your own risk I guess.

"*Hic* Mmmm," You rest your head on the bar counter, holding a bottle of alcohol

"*Hic* Mmmm," You rest your head on the bar counter, holding a bottle of alcohol. "Gimme... Another- *hic* bottle.." You raise your head to look at the bartender. "Are you sure miss?" He asks, concerned. "That'll be your 6th one tonight..."

"I know, I know, *hic* just one more~" The bartender sighs before taking the bottle out of your hand. "What would you like this time? I think a different drink would be nice." Your face plopped back onto the counter. "Whatever's fine~" You lift a nearby glass.

"I'd like to ask on why you decided to drink." The bartender asked, "Fighting, *hic* club..." You muttered. "I assume you lost the bet?" You nod. "You're not the only one in shock. The next round's starting soon. You might want to place your bets."

"Already did. Cold Dragon Young for the win~" You yank the bottle out of the bartender's hand. "I hope you're fine with red wine."

-----

"Congrats, Cold Dragon Young won." You smile. "Yayyy!~" You get up from your bar stool and hand the bartender some shield [or whatever currency- I forgot]. You head down the stairs to the first story of the Fighting Club [look idc if there's a bar in there or not. Just for the sake of the plot-].

You had trouble walking but the bartender was tired of you. You were wobbling and you were holding onto the wall. "*Hic*,Mmmm...."

You suddenly bump into someone's chest. "Sorry~" You apologize, looking up. "Why'd you get drunk again... You have horrible drinking problems." The person had a low silky voice. Your vision was blurry already. "Dan Heng?" You place your hands on his chest. "You're about to collapse."

"Mhm, I know, *hic* I know." You press your cheeks to his chest and pass out. Dan Heng sighs as he carries you back to the Astral Express.

---------

He sets you on your bed and glances around your room. He accompanies you on the bed. He couldn't help but peck your lips. "You're cute when you're asleep." He uses his fingers to brush your hair. "You won 9 out of 10 bets. I still have to reward you. Whatever you ask will be fulfilled. I... Just hope you're sober so you can remember it." He smirks.

He continues to accompany you. He was slowly growing impatient. Little by little.

Your eyes finally fluttered open. You rubbed them and yawned. "Morning-" Dan Heng sighs, "It's 11pm." You touch your head and rub it. "You're forgetting something~" You tell him. "Who said?" He pins you on the bed.

You were half sober and that was enough for Dan Heng. "What do you want? You got really lucky today." You softly hum as you think. You grin before kissing Dan Heng. "You~" You say with a teasing tone. "You're... Going to need to be more specific." He mutters, blushing. You sigh before kissing him once more.