F. |Dan Heng| Your Expectation, My Reality🌧☁

Jump! Jump! More More Jump! 🤩 [If you get this, you get this.]

Requested by: Aula394

High School AU

How tf do you write comfort chapters again?

Sorry- I forgot how to write fluff again-

TW: self harm? Potential suicide?

School was a pain in the ass. That was the one thing every student agreed on. You felt a bit hopeful for the start of the new school year. You hoped everyone forgot about you...

"Oh!~ Look! It's the nerd!" Someone laughed. "I heard she passed every test with a 98 or above~ Why's someone so intelligent here? Ooo!~ I know~ Her family's too poor~ What a shame!~" Others began to laugh.

You walked faster to try to avoid them. Someone tried to throw something at you, yet you still barely dodged it. There wasn't a particular reason why you decided to stay at this school. Your family was rich enough to get you into a private school or a school better than this one.

You were more than annoyed at this bullying and teasing. You already had more than enough to deal with. Your parents had already gotten you to play the Violin and Piano. They gave you tutors you didn't need.

You had so many high expectations and you wished they got lowered. There were far to many things on your mind.

You never bared to make friends in this school and you just wanted someone that you could lean on and talk to. The teachers weren't much help. They were all bark no bite. They'd yell at the kids who's tease and bully you but that'd be it. All your classes were painful to go through. There wasn't a single moment of silence. People would always whisper- most of the time, about you.

After your morning classes finished, you sat on the roof, staring at the clouds. Everyone close to you had left a long time ago. You look at the few scars currently visible scars on yourself. Both from your parents and horrible schoolmates.

"Why not end it all?"  You asked yourself. You suffered for long enough. All your expectations would be gone if you left. Running away wasn't easy when everyone looked at you. You didn't have anything to live for anymore.

You stood up and headed towards the fence, blocking you form the very edge of the roof. You carefully climbed the fence and stood at the other side. You took a deep breath and held onto the fence behind you.

You felt slightly afraid to jump. No one seemed to notice you- Or they didn't seem to care. the way the breeze hit your face comforted you in some way. You slowly let go of the fence and prepared to jump.

You did take a moment to admire the view- It'd be the last thing you saw after all. Hopefully the afterlife would be better than this life.

You take a small step forward and jump off the roof. For a brief moment, you felt like all your pain was going to be left behind for good. "Please, don't do something like this again." You felt a hand grab yours as your body dropped.