𝟐 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 (/𝐣)

Guys, I'm gonna do it...

I'm putting this oneshot on break bye-

jkjk (not)

It's cause of hoyo burnout and i'm trying to focus on other fanfics- And the writer's block/burnout goes crazy....

You're free to put in requests now omg... Just ermmm expect a ping a year after putting in your req /jnsrs

ISTG IF YOU DON'T PUT YOUR REQUEST IN THE RIGHT SECTION FOR THE GAME I'M GONNA JUMP YOU AND I WILL NOT DO YOUR REQ /j.... /hj

I'm starting to read fanfics again (believe it or not I didn't read fanfics often after starting my writing career here) and I've found out why I've fallen in love. It's the story and I really love other writer's work!

Hopefully this little break (omfg ik i jsut had like 3 vacations this summer but it's hurting my brain :(( )  will help me fix some writer's block since i kinda noticed that I've been trying to push myself to work on reqs here- which is very different from when is started this.

jendugiejfd This oneshot was the reason why I kept improving and I'm grateful to everyone who supported me and requested! Yall made me improve a lot and made me fall in love with writing (WHICH CARRIED MY ELA GRADE SO HARD TYSM I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA GET A B IN THAT CLASS)

Anyway-

Thank you guys for reading and sticking around! Just wanna let you know that you're amazing and I'm grateful! (Guys I get back into genshin and hsr soon trust trust,,,,,,)

See you soon,

-Glory