*FTAC 1: Donatus Academy... for the rich and obnoxious

Hey there all my awesome sauce, loveable readers!

Nah, I'm just kidding I'm not that perky. Just a clear warning beforehand I've been told that this book has cliché content and also that my English are a very bad... Just kidding I don't write like that, but I'm not English so I'm bound to make stupid mistakes. Please don't judge the plotline too much PLEASE. I wrote this book when I was thirteen going on twelve and I'm sixteen now and still need to do a lot of editing before it's perfect. I hope you like the story and thank you for giving Fifth Time's a Charm a chance.

I am eighteen now and I have to say that this book still not what I wish could be grammar and plot wise so yeah... please be gentle. 😂😊 [14 September 2018]

On to more serious things:
THIS BOOK AND ALL IT'S CONTENT (NOT INCLUDING PICTURES, LYRICS, SONGS AND BRAND NAMES) ARE RIGHTFULLY MINE. SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT GO STEALING MY IDEAS, BECAUSE I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL BE GOING TO JAIL FOR THE PAIN IVE INFLICTED ON YOU. *flashes innocent sixteen year old smile*

Dedications:
This book is dedicated to my beloved friend from Germany, Alexandra Kochel. Sorry if I misspelled you're surname I'm not completely sure where those little dot thingies go. Anyway I'm dedicating this book to you, because even though we only knew each other for three months you still had a influence in my life. Your letters also encourage me to finish this book so that I can send it to you. Anyway before I start getting sloppy I wish you all the luck in Germany and just know that Lauren and I miss you dearly.

FIFTH TIME'S A CHARM

2015 Copyright All Rights Reserved

Chapter 1:
Donatus Academy... for the rich and obnoxious

Donatus Academy is truly, for the lack of a better word, unique. It's a big building yes, but other than that the school has made itself known for its eccentricity.

Firstly there's the building which was built by the prestigious stargazer turned king, Aristaeus Zeid and his self-proclaimed wife, Delaney Lumi.
Of course the young king didn't build the magnificent building to educate overly preppy princesses and future fuckboys of the elite society.
No, Aristaeus had conjured up the idea that he needed a safe house for his children and wife to live in, away from royal duties and any dangers such a life may hold. So with the birth of the first Zeid child he built the first wing of House Donatus and gifted it to his wife and children.

The name Donatus was quite fitting, for the Gothic giant of a building was a magnificent gift subtly disguised as a prison. Needless to say his twelve children grew up in complete, unexplained isolation. Over the years as winter, spring, summer and autumn made its way through its stone-carved walls, Aristaeus's offspring continued their father's vision of adding two more wings, to the already existing structure.

Even today House Donatus towers over the other overly well-groomed houses with its five stories and weathered stone exterior. Its intricate towers, gutters, statues and precisely placed vertical windows adds to its architectural worth.
Surrounding the striking building are multiple ostentatious water fountains, green lawns, cobblestoned paths and gardens tended to till perfection.
It is a known fact that the grounds are more groomed than the students.
The building itself was decorated by climbing vines of ivory, moss, tough branches and prickly vines of red roses. You could say that with the generous designs and touches paired with the old age, clearly visible, it gave off an enchanted feel.

And don't even get me started on the gardens!
Everywhere you look you're greeted by the overly trying sight of pink, red and white orchids, frangipani and the nototious jacaranda trees plotting the neatly blocked off soil.