FTAC 1 | House Donatus Academy; for the rich and obnoxious

[Edited version]
Last edited on: 16/09/2018

Hey there all my awesome sauce, loveable readers!

Nah, I'm just kidding I'm not that perky. Just a clear warning beforehand I've been told that this book has cliché content and also that my English are a very bad... Just kidding I don't write like that, but I'm not English so I'm bound to make stupid mistakes. Please don't judge the plotline too much PLEASE. I wrote this book when I was thirteen going on twelve and I'm sixteen now and still need to do a lot of editing before it's perfect. I hope you like the story and thank you for giving Fifth Time's a Charm a chance.

I am eighteen now and I have to say that this book still not what I wish could be grammar and plot wise so yeah... please be gentle. 😂😊 [14 September 2018]

On to more serious things:
THIS BOOK AND ALL ITS CONTENTS (NOT INCLUDING PICTURES, LYRICS, SONGS AND BRAND NAMES) ARE RIGHTFULLY MY OWN CREATIVE PROPERTY AND ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE COPIED OR REPUBLISHED ON WATTPAD OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR, YOURMAJESTYGIGGLETON, OTHERWISE KNOWN AS GABY MICHAELA MC DONALD. SO DON'T GO STEALING MY STUFF, BECAUSE I MAY BE SMALL, BUT I AM VERY, VERY CREATIVE... I'M ALSO A MAKEUP ARTIST SO I HAVE ACCESS TO CLAY TOOLS AND VARIOUS SHARP OBJECTS. 😇

Dedications:
This book is dedicated to my beloved friend from Germany, Alexandra Kochel. Sorry if I misspelled you're surname I'm not completely sure where those little dot thingies go. Anyway I'm dedicating this book to you, because even though we only knew each other for three months you still had a influence in my life. Your letters also encourage me to finish this book so that I can send it to you. Anyway before I start getting sloppy I wish you all the luck in Germany and just know that Lauren and I miss you dearly.

FIFTH TIME'S A CHARM

2015 Copyright All Rights Reserved

Chapter 1:
House Donatus Academy; for the rich and obnoxious

[Edited version]
Last edited on: 2020 /10 /14

No matter where you are in the world, your hair colour, your favourite band, your religion or political standing, there is one day that is universally hated by all teenagers - whether they want to admit it to themselves or not.
It is the day that gets every girl's heart pumping with dread and every guy's dreams haunted by communal gym lockers and long ass essay papers.

It is...

The first day of school.

Oh the joys of the educational system. Six hours of suffering through classes with teachers who seems to hate children as much as we hate them. And even when that final bell rings, we're still stuck with multiple stacks of homework due for the next day. Forget about the myth that is free time and indulge yourself in the relaxing art of overthinking, social dilemmas and math problems.

And guess what? That dreaded day is upon us.

The only 'good' thing about the first day of school is the new shipping of fresh eighth graders to 'welcome' to the living hell that is high school. It's an ongoing tradition at House Donatus that the eighth graders must get 'welcomed' into the school by the blood thirsty matrics.

There's just something about initiations that can turn the most respected future socialite into the reincarnation of Regina George real quick, I tell you.

Usually the 'welcome' consists of legally torturing the poor pubescent souls for the coming week and multiple unfortunate costumes.
You can literally smell the fear in the air as the nervous new students flock together as if to not be singled out. None of them particularly stood out which is always a good tactic, whether you're prey in the wild or simply a lower grade high school student.