*FTAC 10: Oh my cotton balls?!

Chapter 6: Oh my cotton balls?!

(Lillian needs Livs help since Robert doesnt have a family book to sort Lillianns gift. Without the physical object called the gift that is the main powerhouse of your gift, like Alena's bracelet, Livs pocket watch/necklace and Niko's wedding ring, you can only come so far. To be able to reach your full potential you have to receive your physical gift. Each person's personal gift is unique and is an object that they have given value to in their lives. Liv's pocket watch was her grandmother's which belonged to her grandfather-it was left for her in her grandmother's will and her father has always admired that watch and said that it was the perfect vessel to hold great power.
Angel's bracelet is a gift that she got as a child and has always worn
Niko's wedding rings is both his parents' wedding ring and he cherishes it with his whole heart. The only time that he would ever part with it is when he asks the love of his life to become his wife.
Tallulah's finely decorated silver flip open compact mirror was a gift from her real mother and is a family heirloom. It was sent with her as a baby when she was left at the doorstep of the orphanage.
Morgan's silver embossed earring belonged to his grandfather who was the onky person other than Liv that he trusts.
Robert's

"Just concentrate on the nature. " I told Alena in a soft, soothing voice.
"Feel the power rushing through you. "

I tried to teach Alena and Cameron how to fly and she was having problems. Her face revealed that she isn't concentrating at all and it was unlike her to fail at anything. One minute she was still floating unevenly in the air and the next she fell to the ground with a deafening thump.

Cameron floated down soundlessly to help his sister to her feet, but I got to her first.
"What's wrong? " I asked while I helped her up, but she didn't want to.
She just sat there and looked at her shoes. I know that look- its the look you get when you're love sick.

"Its Just... It's nothing. " she hesitated and then shook her head as if to wave it away.
Cameron sat down next to her on the carpet and pulled his knees up to his chest.
"Come on Alena, what's wrong? " he asked.
That's when the river banks broke and she started crying.
After a long while of sobbing and blurted out, "Did you know Clide has a girlfriend? "
Cam turned to me with accusing eyes, but I kept my eyes on the white fuzzy carpet. I hid my face with my hair so that they couldn't see my guilty look. I could see from the corner of my eyes Cameron clenching his jaw in anger and I remembered the conversation we had last week and hoped that he took my advice.

"Yeah... I... I knew about Leah. " I said slowly, praying that they wouldn't be angry with me, but if they were I wouldn't blame them.
Alena leaned back against the couch and wiped Her tears away with the back of her hand, which made me feel even guiltier than I already do.

"Ten, nine, eight... " counted Cameron through gritted teeth trying to control his anger, but I could see that even if he counted to five thousand billion it wouldn't help at all.
"Are you angry? Please don't be angry. " I asked my voice barely over a whisper.

"I just thought that he might see that he wants a nice girl, rather then her. " I tried to explain and plead for forgiveness.
Cameron opened his mouth to yell at me, but Alena interrupted him.
"Its fine Just... Just tell me next time before I fall in love with someone who has a girlfriend. "
When she finished Her sentence Clide suddenly walked into the room.
"Fall in love with Who? " he asked

He went to sit on the wooden table and a familiar figure entered the room like a gloomy presence. Her straight posture and dark bronze skin confirmed Who she was. She's Leah, she could've been a Lillian wanna-be if she wasn't worse then the diva herself, but Clide doesn't know that. In his eyes she's the nicest, sweetest girl and puke, puke, puke.