*FTAC 12: Lillian's evil tower... I mean house

Chapter 13 : Lillian's evil tower... I mean house.

A/N the dress that Liv is wearing is up top or where ever. It looks the same except instead of green it's turquoise blue.

"Hey Liv." said Lillian suddenly standing behind me.
Why is she still here? I gave her what she wanted so why isn't she leaving me alone like a normal person? When I didn't greet her she stood there with an awaiting smile.
When I realised she wasn't going anywhere if I didn't talk to her slammed my locker shut sighing loudly.

"What do you want? " I asked not even looking at her.
"I just wanted to say thanks for helping me. "
I hesitated before I turned around and said, "My pleasure. "
Today her outfit was as usual, designer red shorts paired with a black top with an embellished collar and a rose patterned staple necklace, but her personality was like last time. She was nice, polite and sweet for once... And it seriously scared me.

"Do you guys want to come to my house later? " she asked suddenly wanting to be my friend.
I don't think so.
"I'm I'll check with Alena and the guys. " I said ignoring my conscience's sassy comments.
I was so shocked that I just said the first thing that popped in my head. Then Alena came walking towards us with her crutches under both arms.

"Oh why don't we ask her now." said Lillian with a bright smile on her face.
I tried to signal for Alena to turn and run with my eyes, but she just looked at me puzzled and said, "What? "
I sighed at my failed efforts.

"I just wondered if you and Liv would like to come over today after school." said Lillian with her friendly smile that slightly scared me.
Alena looked at me as if to say, why didn't you try to me?! I just sighed again. That's was probably the most sighing I've ever done in my life

"We'd love to... " said Alena in a high-pitched tone, but Lillian didn't even seem to notice.
"Okay, I'll see you later. " she said and strutted away happily.

****

We were standing in front of Lillian's evil tower... I mean mansion. The creamy yellow walls looked fair and elegant compared to the the big weathered 18th century inspired windows. The grass was perfectly cut and the scrubs looked like they were cut with moustache scissors. The big oaken door stood grand and tall in front of us.

I had no idea what to expect when I knocked on it. Dark clouds started rolling in and the wind picked up. I hope she opens the door before it starts raining. After a few seconds the door swung open.

"Hey guys! " said Lillian with a giddy smile.
"Hi. " said Alena awkwardly.
"Lillian. " I greeted with a polite-ish nod.
She ignored my behaviour and led us to her room.

It was definitely what I expected her room to look like. The walls were painted a metallic navy blue and were plastered with posters of Olympic swimmers. The photograph that really caught my eye was a framed picture on her bedside table. The picture was of her and one of her competitors from Belgium smiling in the pool with their swimwear and swimming caps still on. She looked like a regular 18 year old girl... Well except for the being in the Olympic pool.

Her bed was covered in a black velvet bed sheet with a white lace glittery blanket on the edge and a white metal bed frame that reminded me of a bed for a Goth princess and not Lillian. We went to sit on the black sequins beanbags and Lillian put a tray full of snacks on the table and dropped down on a leather chair.

"Do you guys want some snacks. " she chattered on.
"I have chips, sandwiches, jelly tots, smarties... " listed Lillian all my favourite treats, but I feel like there's some kind catch.
"What do you want? " I said interrupting Her long list of snacks.
"No, I just wanted someone to talk to. "she said casually crossing Her legs while still sitting on the chair.