*FTAC 4: The Oh So Wonderful Revelations of detention

Chapter 4: The oh so wonderful revelations of detentions

That afternoon after school we had detention, but who could concentrate when your close are full of food and the person next to you is abnormally orange. We were supposed to write a 1000 word essay on, 'why we ought to be punished'.
Our school has a 'no cruel punishment' policy. For some it was easy, like Aleena, but for the rest it was torture at its finest.
To me this is cruel!

The room was filled with an unbearing silence. All you could hear was clock ticking softly and pens scribbling sentences on pieces of paper.the teacher in front was flicking through a car magazine with one eye on us and the other on a barely clothed model posing with an over-priced sports car.
Suddenly a voice came over the speakers.
"Mister Cult, would you please report to the staff room immediately."
Unwillingly he closed the magazine and said, "No talking while I'm away!" and shut the door behind him dramtically.

I thought he was the gym teacher, but looks like we found the new drama substitute.
Lillian waited until his footsteps in the hall died down before she muttered, "This is entirely your fault, you little brat." under her breath.
"Don't talk to her like that!" said Cameron looking at her with impatience clearly imprinted on his face.
"What are you going to do, tackle me or something?" said Lillian with voice filled with venom. It was so bitter even Simon Cowell would be intimidated.
"You two are such idiots..."
I said under my breath.
"Oh and you're little miss perfect, aren't you?" snapped Cameron.
I gripped my pen tighter to control the anger that's threatening to make me do something illegal.
"Yeah, keep out of it ugly Betty!" said Lillian planting her hands firmly on her hips. "Whatever you say, Your Highness." I said snapping back at her and bowed haughtily.
She took my pen, snapped it in two and dropped it to the floor.
She slammed her hands on my desk, leaning dangerously close to me and innocently said,"Oops."

I felt like banging her head on the wooden desk repeatedly, but I would go to jail for attempted murder so I stood up from my chair, grabbed a handful of her black curls and gave a hard tug.
"Ouch!" she shrieked and pushed me so hard that I stumbled over the chair behind me.
"Done!" said Alena with a satisfied smile.
She didn't even notice the fight that was hoing on around her.
"Seriously Cameron, what is wrong with your little sister?" I said in disbelief when she opened her backpack and took out more homework to do.
"There's nothing wrong with her!" he said defensively.
"Yeah she seems perfectly normal." I said trying to keep the sarcasm out of my voice, but I didn't try that hard.

He threw his pen at me and it hit me right on the nose. I reacted without thinking which always leads to regret afterwards. The two crumpled up paper balls on the nearby desk flew in two directions.
The one launched at Cameron and the other hit Alenna on top of her head. I could feel a triumphant smile make its way across my face.
Bulls eye!
"Hey what was that for?" whined Aleena, looking up for te first time since detention started.
"How did you do that?" Cameron's face practically screamed of shock.
"I didn't do anything." I denied.
I tried to avoid eye-contact so I just stared at the floor.

"Who cares?" shrieked Lillian obviously still very irritated.
She took Alenna's homework book and held it over her head.
"Hey, give that back!" Aleena said her voice trembling with anger.
"Ah is little Aleena gonna cry?" retorted Lillian waving the book out Aleena's reach.
An uncontrollable anger rushed through Aleena's body like a tsunami. Her hazel eyes turned moss green and her hands were clenched into fists. Suddenly the window flew open making all of us (not including Aleena) jump in shock and a hurrican-like wind came in. Lillian held on to the nearby table, but with no success. The wind lifted her into the air and she flew across the room like a ragdoll. Aleena was standing like there was no strong wond trying to push her from side to side and violently bang her into the walls at all. There was a change in her attitude. She looked dangerous... Almost merciless.