Chapter 14: Setup

"Oh and Y/N we have a dance tomorrow but you know it's already late so I'm going to sleep now! Also you can finish cooking the food if you want." He said while backing up and running upstairs, my eyes widened, wasn't that letter taking about A dance? It gave me a few tips but I want to go overboard, I then had a smirk. I started communicating with Home quietly, "Home, is if I go out right now should Howdy be there? Creak once if yes." 'creakkk' , "will you open the door if I go out right now? Same as last time creak if yes." 'Creakkk'  "Alright thanks Home." I got up and grabbed money, I then quietly exited making as least possible noise. I ran to Howdy's Store as quick as I came and ran through the doors, "Oh, Y/N! What bring you here so late?" "I was told there was a dance tomorrow?"

 "Oh right... how soon of your Demis... demise of friendship!" "Where are the tuxedos and gloves? I'll find the rest myself." "Tuxedos and gloves are in the back!" I walked to the back and found a dark red tuxedo with black gloves. I picked them up and went to go find a spray that smells like apples, I soon found one and took it. Last but not least is that tie Wally has around his neck. I rushed through the isles and soon enough found one that looks exactly like his but black.  I then brought all the items to the counter where Howdy was, "Wow you really like late night shopping! Haha, that'll be about $24!" I handed him 25 told him to keep the dollar and then he bagged it and I ran back to Home. Home opened the door after seeing me.

"Home, where could I hide this?" 'Creaek'  "Ah okay."  I then put the bag in a box that Wally never checks, but then I got my pajamas on and hopped in bed next to Wally and he immediately wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer, I turned red but then I tried falling asleep and surprisingly fell asleep warm and cozy. 

————————————————————————————————————————————————-

I woke up with Wally not next to me and Julie and Sally waiting patiently for me to wake up while playing rock paper scissors, I sat up confused, "where's Wally?" I had said rubbing my eyes,  "With Barnaby! Remember, he said he mentioned the dance to you.. We are here to help you though!" Julie had said, I just got out the bed and walked towards the box, "Whatcha doin?" Sally asked, I opened the box and dumped it on the bed. "Oh wowww, a person who likes to be ready!" I just sighed.