Chapter 19: A

"Wait you understand Spanish " "not really." Oh then! ¡Te amo, T/N! ¡Espero que puedas ser mío!" "Wally. I can easily understand that," Wally had turned red and I was just unamused. "I'll think about it." I said and he looked away looking annoyed, I just sighed and let out a small laugh. I then thought about going on a walk so I went over to the door to open it but suddenly got grabbed around the waist and pinned against the wall, I looked up and saw Wally looking directly at me, he tilted my chin a bit more up. Romantic suddenly turned on and the place turned completely dark, it is very dark in home but it hasn't been pitch black. All I could see was just the little bit of white in Wally's eyes, which I think is a glow?, he then went to my ear and whispered, "care to dance, my love?"

It followed up with a kiss on the cheek, I turned red a bit but I don't think he noticed, "uh, sure!" I said hesitantly, "Are you s҉̝̭̦͚̑ͯ̌͡c̷̶҉̵̢͚̣̻̲̬͑̑͛͐̀͜͜͜͝͡͝͠a҉͖̟̜̞̂̃̑̽͢͢͠͡r҉̵҉̛̠̩̥̋ͦ̆͆͟͞͡͞͠e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞d҉̴̷̧̢̛̖͔̤ͯ̔̑̄͢͟͡͠, P҉̷̧̥͚̣̉̓̕͟͜͠͞͠͝ͅe̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞r҉̵҉̛̠̩̥̋ͦ̆͆͟͞͡͞͠h̷̶̘̘̬ͭ̏͞͡a҉͖̟̜̞̂̃̑̽͢͢͠͡p̷̸̷̨͙͙͇ͨ̌ͣ͋͟͢͠s҉̝̭̦͚̑ͯ̌͡?" the voice change from him startled me a bit, "don't be s҉̝̭̦͚̑ͯ̌͡c̷̶҉̵̢͚̣̻̲̬͑̑͛͐̀͜͜͜͝͡͝͠a҉͖̟̜̞̂̃̑̽͢͢͠͡r҉̵҉̛̠̩̥̋ͦ̆͆͟͞͡͞͠e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞d҉̴̷̧̢̛̖͔̤ͯ̔̑̄͢͟͡͠  I'm right here with you." I was suddenly lifted up, "You know. A person like you is impossible to find. You are sight for sore eyes, you are lovely for me. I can stare at you forever if I was able to. I just love having your undivided attention. I know you love me, you are just playing hard to get. I can break you out that shell though, I'd love to see you showing the love you have for me. Ha. Ha. Ha. Unfortunately, you don't seem to break out that shell quicker than the people who 'left' I never liked them anyway. But you, you are one I'm truly interested here. You are my focus and will be the center of MY attention."

It stayed silent until i sudden got put down and got leaned onto the couch. "So after my rant, would you like to dance?" His eyes focused into to mine. " I.."

(Instead of making the answer my self you guys get to choose and yes I got lazy on the title)

Yes

No