chapter eighteen

Jiro's set: 

Momo's set:

Y/n's set:

(Short alternative)

(Short alternative)

"Wow Momo, I love these! You made such a good choice

"Wow Momo, I love these! You made such a good choice." Y/n admires her nails.

"Don't give me credit I just found some pictures on the internet." She laughs.

"But still I feel so cute. I like how you and Jiro are matching but I still feel included with the stars."

"I agree!" Jiro nods.

"Aww you guys. Anyways, we're going to this cute cafe guys! It's a few blocks away from here." Momo informs.

"You wanna walk there?" Jiro asks.

"Yeah, sure." Momo replies and Y/n agrees too. The three start their walk and talk about classes and stuff. Eventually, they arrive at the cafe. "Oh Y/n before we go inside I want to give you this hairpin. I got it from a sponsorship but I don't think it suits me so I'm giving it to you!"

 I got it from a sponsorship but I don't think it suits me so I'm giving it to you!"

 "Thank you!" Y/n takes the hairpin and puts it in her hair. The three walk in and it's a cat cafe! Y/n finds a cute brown kitten named Bambi. "Aww." She pets the kitten.

"Oh no, I can't be in here I'm allergic to cats." Jiro explains. For some reason, it sounds a little unnatural.

"Oh, Kyoka. Wow, I didn't know. Should we go to a different cafe."

"Yeah, but Y/n looks like she's really having fun." Jiro says.

"If we should leave then we can." Y/n says.

"No, no, it's alright you can enjoy yourself we'll meet you later." Momo says.

"Oh okay, I'll see you later!" Y/n says goodbye. "I guess it's just you and me, huh Bambi?" Y/n talks to the kitten. 'Hmm since I'm here, I might as well order something' 

"I'll be right back, okay?" She tells the cat. Y/n walks in line and looks at the menu.

"Y/n?" A voice behind her asks.

"Shoto?" She turns around. "Oh it is you," She stands with him in the line.

"What are you doing here?" He asks. Although he doesn't show it hearing her call his name still makes his heart race.

"I was supposed to be here with my friends but one of them is allergic to cats so they left me here." Y/n explains.

"Oh. I'm sorry they just left you here." He sympathizes.

"Don't be sorry. Besides, I'm happy that you're here. At least I'll have someone to hang out with." She smiles.

"Next," The cashier calls.

"What do you want, I'll pay for you." Shoto offers.

"Oh, you don't have to."

"Just order." Shoto instructs.

"Okay, I'll have a triple chocolate brownie and a chai tea latte." Y/n complies.

"Okay, and for you?" The cashier asks.

"Blueberry cheesecake and unsweetened iced tea."

"Okay, can I get a name for your order?"

"Shoto." He replies.

"Alright, Shoto follow me." Y/n says.

"Okay."

"Look how cute this kitten is!" She picks Bambi up carefully as she sits down.

"She is cute." He smiles and Y/n feels her heart jitter.

"I... I like your smile." She looks him in the eyes.

"Thank you." Heat fills his cheeks.

"Mhm!" She scratches Bambi's head.

"Y/n."

"Yes."

"I like your hairpin. It reminds me of you." He compliments.

"What do you mean by that?"

"The stars... remind me of you." He starts. 'He thinks I'm a star?' "You always look up at them."

"Oh. Thank you." She blushes. The two lock eyes, Y/n glances down at his lips then back up at his eyes.

"Order for Shoto!" The barista breaks the two out of their trance. Todoroki gets up to grab their food and drinks. 'What was that? God, Y/n get a grip!' She takes a deep breath and scratches Bambi's chin. Shoto comes back with a tray and set's it on the table then takes a seat across from Y/n and takes Bambi off her lap.

"Wow the dessert looks good," Y/n says as she grabs her latte.

"It does." Shoto takes a bite of his cheesecake and Y/n tries her brownie.

"How's your cake?" She asks.

"It's good, are you enjoying your brownie?"

"Yeah, thanks for buying it for me." She grins. The two continue to eat. Shoto steals glances at the girl unnoticed. The more time he spends with her the more beautiful she becomes. He just wishes he was ready to tell her. In his eyes Y/n was perfect. Her beautiful eyes, her gorgeous smile, her amazing voice, and her wonderful personality were all reasons why he had developed feelings for the girl. Every time he sees her it's like his feelings grow stronger and stronger, all he can do is hope that she feels the same way.

word count: 824