Pack power

It was time. I have made a big plan to start the war. While i was walking to the point where me and ash and our groups fought, Nina was behind me like we planned. I gave Nina a signal to fly high up. While she flew up i looked down. I saw ash with a big big tiger and hyena army. "Im ready moon.." Nina said whispering. I nod and signaled that she can go down. As fast as she could she flew down. I turned jumped of her turning into my fight form. My wolf tail, panther ears, sharp alpha claws and teeth's, and my glowing eyes i got all out. "Ready?" Nina said roaring. "Hell yeah" i said while i looked with my siren eyes at Ash. "Now... this is a moment i have waiting my hole life for..." Ash said. "I've been waiting too" i turned out my weapon spear. Both side knifes and in the middle i could hold it on the handle. "And I'm not that weak anymore what i was when i was born..." i growled. I starting to hiss and snarl. As planned Blyless landed on my right. I looked straight at ash and smirked. "Oh ash.... If you have never chose this path you walking right now" Ash looked at me confused. "What are you talking about? What Path?" I chuckled. "Oh honey... you would never be my enemy if you didn't walk in my life that day..." he looked shocked. I get psycho and starting to laugh like crazy. He backs off. Oh the look of his face i just enjoyed so much. I put 2 fingers in my mount and whistled as loud as i could on them. My pack came. And surrounded Ash and his clan. We were with like 100 people. Because i have got some help too. He was just with 20 people. I snarled. My 2 sisters and 2 brothers Jimin, King, Alex and Mia where right behind me as planned. Ash gave his tiger clan a signal to start the fight. "Kill them all!" He said. Then 100 hyenas of his clan teleported all of the sudden. I look shocked but didn't show it. We were stronger, we have to win! Jimin and Mia had hyenas all over they're selves. King jumped in to help them. I growled a signal that Faded, Blyless and Nina can blow a fire circle. I wanted to make sure Ash isn't gonna escape. Then unexpected Light jumped in the fire circle over the fire. Her eyes turned a color i never have seen. She growled loud and showed her sharp teeth's. I walked to her and start getting on her side ready to help her. We jumped in to help Jimin and Mia and we bit al the hyenas until they ran away. Light is fast really fast. Then i saw Invader jumping in too to help us. He was even faster. Al the hyenas run away when they saw Invader. I was happy to have a wolf family like this. They both turned to me ready to get someone else. I nodded at Shera Khan that was holding Lassie down. Not even in a second Light and Invader where chasing him. Lassie was bit in her paw so she couldn't walk well. But Sparkles our doctor helped her and stood beside her. Then when we were winning a big black smoke surrounded us. We couldn't see the fire or each other. But i knew the hyenas had magic eyes just like the tigers and Ash. They could see through this smoke because the creature that made this belongs to theyre group. I was shocked when I realized.... The black shadow... ow no we need to get away! I barked as loud as i could "GO AWAY EVERYONE RUN" but before i could even turn away myself the smoke touched me and my paw turned into a black icey sharp stone material. I have never seen something so powerfull. The ice was pointing right sharp up to me. I tried to get out and run but my paw was stuck in it. I felt my paw bleeding and i felt my furr burn away. I screamed in pain. I tried to warn everyone from it but i saw when the mist turned away, everyone was already covered in this black material... its over.. i was starting to feel dizzy. This venom in this black icey material was getting in my blood. I felt myself faint away. I cried in pain. No... we just lost...