Eyes in the dark

At the moment i saw those eyes in the dark i saw flashbacks. I immediately ran to it. Then sniffed and i smelled something unknown... is this Ash?... then it came to me like a slap in my face. A fox scent. The spirit fox! I ran and fell over my own paws. Agh why am i so clumsy why now! Now its not the right time... wait. I saw a dark wolf and a blue wolf... Ghost! And Moonclaw! They stood infront of the fox. I was behind it... ghost and Moonclaw were ready to protect it and ran to it really fast. I stood infront the fox protective. "Wait!" I shout. They stopped infront of me and i turned to the fox. "Why are you here Sombra" i said. Sombra is a spirit fox that is a evil spirit but still helped. Before the black shadow, the biggest villain, turned into a... yeah a black shadow. He was this evil spirit fox. A unknown someone had control over the black shadow. He can turn into a big black shadow when the unknown someone goes into the fox Sombra, his spirit. But somehow.... The unknown someone was gone out of black shadows his spirit. Now hes just an evil spirit fox... why... with a robot voice the fox responses "i am Sombra, a evil fox spirit. As you know my evil boss has left my body. I've come here to warn you. Ash has an army robot including Pinksparkle, Cloverkit and Longtail. They are under his command. And n0w Ash is summoning the king of all the shadows. My boss. He's god of death and dead itself. His name Hades." I gasped in shock. No.... Were in danger! "Ghost... stay with me. Moonclaw, go and warn Speedcorn, Wolfie and my brothers Jimin and Kion. They will set up patrols to search for Ash" i said. Moonclaw ran away and the spirit of the fox was fading away. "Wait!... are you coming back?..." i said worried. The fox smirked friendly "you know how i work moonlyn...." I signed. "Yea i know... but what if we aren't going to make it?..." the fox still smiled friendly while he was fading away. He spoke calm with a relaxed voice. "Don't worry... you guys will make it..." he said and then the last bit fade away. He has completed fading away. Okay. I think i have a plan..... we need to prepare for a world god war....