Boogytraps

I let my eyes explore the room. I was standing next to Blyless. I didn't want to leave his side for a second, after he saw some horrible things i decided to protect him all the way home. But i know we all will protect each other. I looked at Skyler, she was looking out the window. Death was trying to wake up Light. Why isn't light waking up... how are we gonna get out.... Are they watching us?... "moonlyn" deaths sweet voice dragged me out of the negative thoughts. She was laying next to me with light. "Don't worry, we will find a way out. Together" she spoke calm and looked with the most sweetest eyes at me. I calmed down a bit. "Thank you Death" i said thankful to have her. The name Death doesn't really fit her because she's so sweet and nice. And carrying for everyone. But still its a really good name. From the outside you can see all strength and brightness. And inside she has a warm heart. I wonder how she got her name... "light is still breathing, so I think she will be okay" Death said dragging me out of my thoughts again. I giggled. "Why are you laughing?" She said confused but smiling at me. "Oh nothing, its just I'm happy to be stuck here with you, I don't mean that bad. Ur just always so carrying about others and that calms me down a lot" i said looking full love at her. She hugged me and felt warm. I gave her a soft lick and then said "guys! We need to get out of here. Were gonna brainstorm ideas!" I said getting up with all my strength. "I have a idea" everyone looked at skyler. "We can try to break those bars with all of our powers together" i nodded "good idea but someone need to take all the powers because if we are gonna fire one by one we can get caught" "Moonlyn has a point, who will take the powers, even you dont have powers. We can still use ur wolf strength?" Death said. Everyone nodded. I saw in the side of my eye blyless getting up weak but the way he tried, i saw he was getting confident again. "I will" he said making himself big. I smiled thankfully at him while we made eye contact. "Okay, everyone ready?" I said trying to make a circle. Everyone starts walking around blyless. We surrounded him and were getting out powers out. One by one he took it. But light was still laying still and breathing a bit. I tried to stay positive. We will safe you light... i said thinking in myself. Blyless took our powers easily. He is really strong. He was making his blast hot and ready. "3....2....1.. now!" I said. He blasted the bars. It was enough. There was so much smoke and steam no one could see us. We got 1 by 1 out of the window. Blyless was flying up with light. He kept her on his back. Skyler jumped out. Then death and at last me. I spread my wings and sniffed the air. I saw pyramids and a lot of sand. I couldn't even see the end where it would stop. So many sand. This was a beach with no end or something. "Where in Egypte" Blyless said. Blyless is very smart so i believe him. "Are they're packs in here?" I said looking at him. He shook his head. There where a lot of pyramids. "Guys where gonna stay together and are not gonna split up don't think about it. We need to stay together" i said a bit direct. Because i didn't want us to split up. Everyone agreed and nodded at me. I looked one by one at the pyramids and felt my brain think. I walked in the first one. What will wait for us now... lets see what I got the group into... the adventure is going to really start now.... As i stood still everyone was getting by my side and ready.... "We will find the pack. Together"