The spirit of the fox

"Let everyone come together who's able to hunt and lead a patrol!" I howled. Everyone came together by the big rock i was standing on. "Good, now everyone is her-" before i could finish my sentence, Jimin came sprinting to join the group. "Sorry' he said "i was still asleep when you howled the pack together" he blushed of shame. I chuckled. "It's okay i am glad you are here now" i said nodding thankful. Jimin still smiled unsure if it was okay. "Good, this morning i have a few patrols and 1 mission to do. The prey pit is nearly empty so i want a group hunt, i want a group check the fly warriors and the power warriors. If they have any news report it to me immediately. And then at last i want to send a group in a big long patrol to send a message to the water kingdom. The letter is private but don't worry there is nothing bad going to happend" i said turning to the pack if someone wanted to be in 1 of the patrols. "I'll lead the hunt patrol!" I heard Lassie yell. "Then I'm coming with you!" Wolfie said. "Me too" "and me!" "Dont forget me!" Invader, Maya and Light yelled. "Good! Wolfie, light, maya, lassie and invader. You all can go on the hunt patrol! I think then ill make the other patrols. Jimin, Speedcorn, Nina, Zihades and Athena will check the borders and sky. Safire, Whitemoon, Jason, Sunny and Kion will deliver Water Kingdom my letter. You all can go now. The letter patrol will leave this night. We all will wave our goodbyes then! Good luck all. Letter patrol, make yourselves ready and rest enough!" I said smiling and jumping off the rock with Aslan and blyless behind me. "I'm going to train a bit with my powers. Blyless you coming too?" i said turning to him. He nodded smiling saying: "yes sure!". I turned into a elf and jumped on Blyless his back. We flied to a perfect place to practice our powers. But when i was looking. I suddenly saw a fox. This creature was glowing black and red. Ghost and Moonclaw where hunting it down i saw. Who is that fox.. "hey Blyless bring us down there" i pointed at the 2 running after the fox. I had a worried look on my face. This fox... looked like a spirit fox... that fox you only see 1 time in a billion years. And when it is there it means it needs to tell us something really important.. is this something that has to do with the letter i wanna send to the water kingdom...