School

It was a week ago since we got kidnapped in Egypte stuck in the pyramids. We all have been recovered and were training again. We have done some research at the pyramids but the patrols didn't found something new. Everything was gone. Like it was never happend. The pyramids weren't even there. But still everyone remembered it. I was confused, everyone was..

I was laying next to my brother. KP was in a deep deep sleep. The wounds had become scars. His belly and back was full of them. He turned around on his back and kept sleeping. I got up slowly so i wouldn't wake him up. It was nearly time.. we need to get home in the human word. The vacation was over it was time to go to school. It was 7.00 and i need to go with Nina and KP 8.45 because school starts 9.00. Nina was already up making breakfast. She is a early person so I couldn't expect something else. I was getting pils for KP ready because i know he always protects me and turns in his animal form. The world can't see us because were just humans there and no one knows that fantasy is real. Expect the persons who came from this world too. My mother and father, ash and our enemies, you know the hole list. The portal in our base was ready. Spottedheart always watches that portal so we can get back. I brushed my teeth's and got ready. Then i bend over KP to hug him and wake him up. "Brother, come we have school. Wake up its 8.15" i said whispering in his ear. He nodded and woke up slowly. I got up and turned into my human form. I put all my clothes on and packed my school bag. A few minutes later. Nina and KP came too. They packed they're stuff and switched clothes too. "Ready?" I asked. They both nodded. So with that we jumped in the portal.

We were in our own home in our underground base. Emely and Sparkles always are here. And Liam and Leah too. They where more here then in the fantasy world. We got with the 3 of us in the elevator and got up. We waved sparkles in the kitchen goodbye and flied off. On our way to school. We landen in a tree so no one could see us. We landed and start walking our last way to school. We arrived and i saw the populair group of course... Killer, Space, Goose, King and a lot more. I know KP my brother King Pinas, hated King because of what he did to me. King and I were friends once but he betrayed me and lied about me to the hole school. He told everyone i was a 'wolf freak' and now the hole school knows i like wolves and fantasy. I can deal with it, well not always. But my brother didn't had the change to learn King a lesson. Because his friend Killer is really dangerous. He is a kind of person you don't wanna know. I blocked the tension eye contact between King and KP by walking between them. I led my brother to my locker by grabbing his hand and dragging him out of the populair group. The group always stands close to the lockers so we need to get a way past them to get by my locker. Nina was calm as always and didn't spoke much. I saw Shera, Icetail and Evelyn running to us. They hugged me. "Hey Mooni! We missed you!" They said all at the same time. I giggled. "I missed you girls too" they were my friends for like years now. So we were very close. And our friendship band was very strong. I was done putting my jacket it my locker so i walked back, when i was walking Killer was making a very long eye contact with me. I gave him a curious look. Then i saw his cheeks getting all red. He looked away and smiled. I rolled my eyes laughing. When we kept walking KP bumped into little King. King pushed him away. "The fuck bro" he said angry. KP wasn't having it and punched him hard in the face. "Don't get in my way fucking mini man" he shouted. Oh no i know what they're getting into now.. don't fight please. Killer saw my brother and King and he stepped over King staring KP down. But my brother is really good at staring so he death stared him. They both stared long. "What is your problem, keep walking" Killer said cold. And pressed my brother in his chest. "Oh you wanna fight? You wanna fucking fight huh?!" KP started to yell and Killer was not having it. Enough i thought and i got between them. I pressed my hand on Killers chest and kept him away from my brother. I turned to KP and said with begging eyes. "Don't, please its okay, don't fight" he kept looking at Killer. So i said with the sweetest voice i can. "Look at me" he looked and saw in my eyes i was begging and scared. He signed and looked at me with pity and guilt. I smiled sweetly and heart warming. He stepped back and gave Killer one last look full with hate. And then turned away. Killer got forwards and still was angry. "Killer?" I said with fear in my eyes. He then looked at me immediately and turned away. He didn't say a word, helping King up, they got away. Then i saw Damey looking at me curious. I know Damey was a big boy but inside sensitive so I let him look. I gave him a greeting nod and turned away to my brother and the rest of the group. We walked to class and I was concentrating on the teacher the hole lesson...

But when we had the big break... something got really wrong...