Home is with the pack

I start walking inside with everyone behind me. I heard light breathing better. I was glad she was getting better a bit. What ever they gave her. It made her weak. But she is strong and started to recover fast. With death by my side. And everyone behind me we walked. I held my ears forwards for every sound i could catch. But i only heard our foot steps. When i came inside i fell over a rock and start falling in a hole. "Help!" I screamed. But everyone was after me falling. We slide together all way down we couldn't do anything. It was too steep to run back up. Blyless held Light thigh with his wings. We finally stopped sliding down. We were in a room that was really dark. There where fires that nearly stopped burning. On the ground i saw a kind of puzzle with all paintings on it. One with a cat and one with a dog. One with a bird and one with a lion. And one with a dragon. I stepped on the lion one then a arrow came and nearly got my ear. I was too tiny for the arrow. Blyless giggled. I rolled my eyes looking annoyed. I'm really tiny for a alpha wolf. I saw a wolf that looked exact like me. It was red with a star on the forehead. I stepped on it and nothing happend. I stepped back to be sure. Blyless stepped on it and lava came out of the hole where we just came out. Everyone start to panic. The lava was really getting close. I jumped then on a cat painting. Arrows came around and the lava was getting faster. "Run!" I said panicing. Someone jumped on a white wolf that looked like one of the pack members. I saw skyler jumping one by one. She had the rhythm. On what ever she stepped no arrow came. Or no boogytrap came. Blyless tried to flu but the room was too small. He stepped with light on the dragon rocks and got out the first. Good 2 out and 3 to go. The lava burned deaths paws and i saw a arrow in blyless tail. He healed himself fast. I saw Death jumping all wrong. This wasn't really her thing i could see the fear in her eyes. "Come on death you can do it!" I said trying to support her. She fell over her own paws because she was jumping too fast. I saw her fell and the lava burned already her paws. She couldn't stand. Arrows got out and i jumped to catch one for her. I could feel the sharp thing going deep in my body. It had my belly and started bleeding. I jumped on the safe place and Skyler and I were at the end at the same time. But Death couldn't get up. I wanted to help her but i saw all of the sudden a white black wolf screaming jumping high over me. "Death!" I recognized the voice.... It was....