Nothing

We started running and evading the boogytraps with our bodies and powers. Until Night the wolf god was standing in our way. He started shaking his head no. we stopped and were standing there. Night started looking behind us. We all look curious the way he looked. Nothing, there was nothing. We turned one by one back to Night. But Night was gone. "Should we start walking?" Wolfie asked. "No i think not" Lassie said. "But we can try? Right mom?" Felix said turning to me. I don't know... i was lost in my. Mind thinking what would we do. Should we go in the last pyramid? I turned around and start walking our way out. Everyone followed me back up. We looked at the last pyramid and Blyless was shaking more. I hugged him and signed. "Guys i think its the best to split up here. Death and Light are going home because they are hurt the most. They need to recover. Invader and Jason can you 2 make sure to bring the 2 safe home? And Jimin and Wolfie. Please stay with Blyless and Wolfie bring ur brothers and sisters too. Avery, Lassie and Skyler you all are coming with me." With that they followed me into our last pyramid where blyless was so terrified about. But i know Avery is really powerfull. And Lassie and Skyler are great alphas and very strong and smart. The other big group was finding a way home. While we would find the rest of the pack... what can go wrong? We only go into a pyramid that Blyless has visions of and is totally traumatized about it. Nothing to worry about... hehehe... yea i was pretty nervous. Lassie turned to me and wagged her tail. "Don't worry moonlyn, we will make it. This is the last thing we need to do. And you have us" Lassie said full of hope. She looked at Skyler and Avery and smiled. "We will help you sis don't worry" Lassie said. And with that our adventure was about to get start... we walked in the last pyramid and what we saw i would never forget....