Running with the wolves

I woke up. Next to my brothers. KP and Jimin. I got up, stretched my legs and yawned. I shook my furr and walked out my den.  I started to trot fast to a river and jumped in of it. Every morning its refreshing to take a dive in the water. It's delightful. When i swam a bit, i started to jump back on the grass and shook every water drup out of my furr. I laid on a rock with the hot sun on my furr. When i was completely dry i got up and got to the prey pit. I grabbed some chicken and ate it up. I jumped on a rock and howled. "Everyone come together for a pack meeting!" I howled. In 10 minutes everyone was there. "Attention attention. We are going to train our speed. We are going to run a bit outside the territory. Cubs can come too. The dragons of the dragon realm will guard our territory. Youngest in the back. Oldest with them. And beginners and teens with me" with that i jumped off the rock in my human form with puma ears and wolf tail. I whistled a rhythm and jumped on Jimin back. "Go go go!" I said enthusiastically. We started to go full galop in a really big group. We were like horses in a really big group running together. We ran and trained our speed till the moon got up. We were heading home and it was almost morning, it was a beautiful sunrise. The sky was all pink and orange. I was watching the sunrise on a high rock in the territory. I heard footsteps behind me. I didn't even had to look because I recognized them. It was Pinksparkle. She laid down next to me making herself comfortable. I felt sadness and curiously on her. I turned to her and saw a sad look in her eyes. "Hey sweetheart what's wrong?" I said looking worried. she stared a few seconds longer forwards her and then turned to me sighing "why havent i met my real dad yet?" I was shocked and felt jealous. Why is she asking me this?... "well because he didn't raise you. I did" i said. She turned away. "I hear story's of him, that he is a bad person. But i never have seen him or experience him like you all have when i weren't born yet. I wanna know his story. His side of the story. Maybe he is a hole different person that i think he is..." she said full sadness in her voice. I sighed. She has the right to know him.. she is old enough now and if she wants to go. I need to let her be wherever she wants to be.. "you are right Pinksparkle.. my dear child, its just. He is always so violent to us i am afraid he might hurt you or something" i said still shocked that she wanted to meet him. "Would he hurt his own daughter mom?" She said calm and wise. "He abused you for fights when you were a kid" i said not having the fact that she is gonna leave me. I didn't want her to let her go even its her own choice. She belongs to this pack not to Ash's. Why did she wants to go with the bad guys? Before i could finish another sentence i wanted to say. She already guessed what i am gonna say by only looking into my eyes. "Mom i will always come back. Don't worry, I'm a woman now. And I'm just curious who my biological dad is personally. That doesn't mean i will stop loving you and this pack. But promise me not to hurt ash until im back" she smiled slowly blinking with her eyes as sign that she loves me. I smiled back and hugged her. "Oh sweetie i just don't want anything to happend to you, can't a mother be a bit worried? And yes I promise" I said nudging her shoulder giggling. She chuckled. I'm glad we were okay again. "Tomorrow i will go, I'm gonna take Felix with me for protection" she said getting up turning to her den. I nodded as response. "Wait!" I said. She turned around quickly to me again. "Whatever ash says. Don't ever believe i wanna have you away from me. I will always love you. Please remember that" i said with puppy eyes. "Yes mom i will remember that" she said and smiling as a response. With that she jumped off the rock and crawled in her den. I put my head between my paws and closed my eyes into a deep sleep...