Saving the world part 1

The fox was fading away and i was there only with Moonclaw and ghost. I shared they're eye contact when i looked at Moonclaw and then back to ghost. "Guys, for this patrol. We dont need a tiny group of warriors. We need the hole pack, and a second commander to train the pack. We will prepare. Moonclaw you must get this information spread in the pack. Ghost you come with me. Were going on a mission. A big mission. I need someone who i can trust in this journey." I nodded wisely after i said that. And ghost bowed as a yes. "Yes i will stand by your side and be your company" (find the lion god Aslan and his son Kion "KP" that is secretly a god too god of war and Aslan god of mighty). I signed at him to follow me. "There is no time for packing we need to go right now..." i said fast running. He followed. "I'll protect you" he said. We kept running days and days went by and were panting because of the heat. The only rest Time we had was when we hunted and slept. We haven't eaten much but it was enough to keep running.

There has last days and weeks by and we were resting, we got up until I realised.... we need to pass someone's territory.... there are many wolf packs in the nature kingdom. The nature kingdom has no ending so they're a lot of packs. I sighed and looked at ghost. "Soon we're passing someone's territory, and I'm not sure if I know them..." i said terrified. He nodded and didn't show anything that he is afraid. He stood behind me as we walked to the border lines of the territory. I smelled a fox pack with some cats in it too. I scented a lot of blood and chicken bones. I think they just have hunted... until then I heard a really high scream. I covered my ears immidiantly. So did ghost. I looked at him and back at our track were we needed to go. That was a fox scream I think... they can sound really high and loud. I don't know how they do it. It sounds so unatural. Ghost was ready to fight. I could sence his muscles getting big. As I kept walking I heard foot steps I stopped immidiantly. Ghost did Aswell. He said with a low angry voice "if you want to show yourself, do it now.. COWARD!" He screamed angry. I growled aswell as I stood dominant showing that I'm fearless. A cute little fox so young that she was still a cub. Showed up. I put away my strength, powers and dominance with Ghost that relaxed his Muscles as well. I sighed in relief. "Hey Little one" i said turning to her. "Who are you?" I bowed infront of her lowering myself to her level. Ghost kept standing. "I-im.... Clover... M-mama?..." she asked why suttering afraid. "I don't know we're your momma is-" I wanted to finish but got interrupted by someone growling. Fox eyes glowing, showed behind the little fox. As the little fox smirked and didn't seem so cute anymore. I got up immidiantly but I was too late. They jumped all over ghost and me. Noo... for fluffs sake... we dont have time to fight.... the world is in danger! "LEAVE US ALONE! WERE NOT TRYING TO HARM YOU ALL!" Ghost screamed bleeding his hole belly open. I was done with this so I turned into my demon form and start throwing all foxes off me. So did Ghost. We wanted to run away again. A big cage fell over us both. "Oh oh oh not so fast you.... Moonlyn.... it was just starting to get fun...." i said a familiar voice saying.... wait... could it be?...