Mission impossible

It was Invader! "Hang on sis nearly there" he yelled. He grabbed her by her neck and dragged her out of the boogytrap, even the arrow that shot him he doesn't care. Death was too weak to say something. But she was still breathing. "Invader how did you get here?!" I said really confused but happy. I walked to him and gave his ear a friendly greeting lick. " 'you' ? You mean 'us' ?" And then i heard a lot of voices behind me. I saw Lassie, Jimin, Jason and my cubs: Felix, Avery, Moemie, Pinksparkle, Wolfie, Nora, Florian and Luna. I couldn't explain how warm and happy i felt at that part. I was so happy to see them. My cubs start running at me and hugging me. Everyone greeted each other and Jason ran to Death. Lassie hugged Skyler and Jimin talked to Blyless. "Guys i am so happy to see you all, but keep the love after this, I'm sorry but the Lava is getting really close" i said pointing at it. Everyone understood it "don't say sorry its not your fault" invader said "yeah it isn't your fault mom" wolfie said. I smiled. "Okay everyone! Follow me!" We started to run. We didn't care about the boogytraps. We jumped over or dived under the arrows. No one got shot because everyone followed me and was being alert. Then all of the sudden. The hallway stopped and we couldn't go anywhere. "Everyone start looking for glues. Somewhere to get out of here" i said panicking. And just then the lava starting to go really fast this time. Blyless protected us from it with his wings because Lava couldn't hurt dragon skins. We all were looking but nothing... this was it... this was the end....