A new blast unlocked

"Stop!" A name screamed. I saw Nina my dragon fighting with Pinksparkle. "Leave her alone your not yourself Pinksparkle!" Nina said trying to protect me. They gave each other a lot of scars. I saw wounds bleeding and old scars open. You could see they're fresh flesh. I didn't want them to fight.. Nina was hurting my daughter... but I didn't have a choice. Nina and Jimin tried to protect me.... A moment later I realized...: Jimin! Was he still alive? I got down and much to my relief he was. He was holding Ash down with Invader. I wanted to land next to them to ask Ash to bring back my Pinksparkle... after i ripped his eyes out of course. I am going to hurt him so badly you don't even want to know. But when i was flying down i saw Nina falling down holding Pinksparkle. She got with a big smash on the ground holding Pinksparkle down. "DONT U EVER HURT MOONLYN AGAIN ROBOT!" She let out a hard dragon scream. Damn she was angry. Her eyes where glowing red and her dragon fire was all over her body. Her body was glowing out of anger so much! She was really protective. And just then we got surrounded by a tiger group. They smelled like Ash his fur and where covered with scars, wounds that hasn't get treated yet, and blood. This was a part of his pack... the Blood pearl.. damn what is that pack big. It has grown so much i realized. Ash had a plan i could tell. He wouldn't have so many members for no reason. He was probably out for a war. I looked Ash deep in the eyes. "Were not done yet..." i said giving up on this fight. He tried to speak. "Wait!" He said looking at me. He turned his powers on and teleported next to Pinksparkle. Nina jumped of her out of fear. She wanted to blast but i told her to hold in. Then ash removed the big machine off Pinksparkle. Pink sparkles eyes where a other color then they mostly did. But for the rest of her body. She seems normal. "Are you coming home sweetie?" I said looking at her. She growled. "Don't call me sweetie you betrayer!" I got shocked... what..... ash smirked "she belongs to me now she has chosen her side" he said laughing. Ash brainwashed her!!!! How could he!! And just then Nina got a rare color blast. She blasted Ash hard in his face. He screamed in pain. I could see his face turning red of blood. I saw he has closed one eye. When all the fire was gone. You could see his skeleton in his eye. Damn Nina... what kind of blast was that. And just then Pinksparkle turned into a robot i have never seen her this before. She defended Ash and got into a fight. Nina wanted to fire Pinksparkle. "DONT! Stop!" I said yelling trying to keep Pinksparkle alive. I grabbed Pinksparkles neck. I tasted metal and a lot of oil... she was a machine.... How.... I tried not to let go because of the disgusting taste. I threw her off Nina and stood before her. I made myself big and defensive. "Leave" i said cold. Pinksparkle wanted to fight. But i could see in her eyes she didn't want to. This is not my daughter. This is not my cub. She decided to turn away and she walked off with Ash and his Blood Pearl pack. "Were going home and heal by sparkles, we are gonna prepare for a war everyone! Follow me home" i said turning to everyone and I started walking back home to our territory... tomorrow there will come a war... we will destroy ash and his pack once and forever....and we will get my daughter Pinksparkle back....