Saving the world part 2

I saw ash standing infront of me. I looked at him with eyes full hate and rage. "Oh oh oh moonlyn did you thought winning from me is so easy?" He said looked at me enjoyed. I smirked. "Your so dumb..." I activated my power while my body fired up all in flames. I melted the cage. Wait... this was too easy! Then i realized. Ash had someone behind him. It was a animal or a robot i couldn't clearly tell. I looked at it and Ghost jumped out of the cage growling at Ash. "Calm ghost... this is too easy ash..." i said turning from Ghost to Ash. Then i realized. Pinksparkle... 'oh moonlyn" ash said enjoyed when he saw the sad look on my face. "Im not only here to just greet you..." he stepped aside and i saw a hole army of robots just like Pinksparkle. And a big shadow power mist behind them. The black shadow.... The god of dead.... He has many names. But some of us know him as Hades. He is taking the form of a black big mist. So we call him black shadow. This isn't his real form.... I wish i would never see Hades in his real god form... ash was here for one thing.. and that's war... and ghost and i are alone... were not gonna survive this. If i howl for the pack they will come too late. If i run away they will catch me in no time. Hades has control over a lot of things. We stand no change... ash growled loudly. Then all of the sudden ghost let stars appear on his furr. He shines bright. I widen my eyes and open my mouth. I was shocked. Ghost controlled all the stars out the night sky and the stars became magical wolves. It were hundreds of star wolves... they fought the hole army of ash. But ash was still stronger. "Run! Get the pack!" Ghost screamed controlling all the wolves at the same time with his mind. I never knew this side of him. Hes so strong... i ran immediately to the pack while i howled for help i ran as fast as i could hoping they were fast enough to help... our pack has a magical bond. No matter how far you are they would always hear you. Even when you are in another dimension. I ran and ran really fast while clapping my wings at the Same time to go faster. Now is the time for the god war....the war was finally starting.... We will finally get revenge....