A cure and loss

it has been a few days we tried making a cure for the zombie sickness of Invader. He is now for a week chained on the ground and is smelling day by day more like dead. Death hasn't left his side for a second. Sparkles watched her cubs with Jason. She hasn't slept for a week. The war was canceled. I don't know how i made Ash agree with that but i did it and i was relax about it. The rest of our doctors tried everything to heal Invader. And no one has powers to heal him from the zombie sickness. A lot of warriors where on a patrol far away from the territory finding for a healing plant or powerful herbs to help invader. We where going through a hard time. I was walking through the forest with Wolfie and Jimin. Lassie was training the cubs. And yea life was going still on even Invader is now sick. We still needed food so we need to keep going. All of the sudden i heard Dianna howl for me. There was something wrong... i ran with Wolfie and Jimin through the forest where the sound came from. Dianna flied to us. With a worried look on her face she screamed. "Sparkles is trying to Kill Ash!! She wants to take revenge!!" "Shit no!" I said thinking all loud. "Get Phantom, Milo and Longtail! They know how she works emotionally. So we need close lions. I'm going to Sparkles right now. Jimin! Get Kion and Aslan. Tell them to hurry. Wolfie protect the pack while I'm gone!" And with that i ran searching for sparkles. Where could he be..... then I sniffed her smell. Yes! She was close. But her smell got covered with a lot of blood. I smelled swamp too... i know this place. It was the Black Pack territory! Shit she was going to die! She's getting herself killed. I teleported close to where I thought she was. I was right! I hid behind a tree and saw Ash and Sparkles fighting. Fur and blood and flesh was flying everywhere. And just then i saw Milo jump between the fight. So did Longtail and Phantom. They pinned ash down on the ground and start ripping him apart. Ash was screaming in pain. I turned to Sparkles. I could feel Aslan and Kion behind me. Before i could pick sparkles up to help her up. Someone jumped on my back. I felt it was a male with big claws. Shit it was Eldon! I recognized his smell. Aslan grabbed him and threw him off my back. But eldon held so tight on my back. He ripped it open. And just then i felt blood falling out me. Kion my brother was not having this and jumped on him. The 2 fought really hard and strong together. They rolled in the swamp and mud while they hold tight to each other bitting flesh of each other. This is not what Jimin ment! He wanted peace and friendship. Not fighting and killing. I flapped my wings out and start flying. I let out a loud roar so everyone could hear me. The roar was echoing through the swamp and further. I start glowing my body all red and on fire. Everyone looked at me and stopped fighting. I tried to find the right words to say that fighting is bad and that we need to bond again. But I couldn't oh Moonlyn! Say something i need to start talking...... and just then Shera Khan jumped on Longtail and ripped his throat. Longtails eyes fell away and everyone was getting silent. "Were done here" ash said smirking at Sparkles. Sparkles broke down in tears and bowed over Longtails dead body. "No... no... NOOOO" sparkles screamed in pain and cried blood and tears out her eyes. She was out of control and wanted to run after Ash but he and his pack was already gone. Phantom and Milo held her so she wouldn't run away. They hugged her tightly. She cried loud really loud. "I can't loose you my dear Longtail... I can't loose another one i love...." She cried out. How does Jimin call this friendly?.... Is there ever a good sign in Ash that is friendly?... i don't think so anymore.... First CloverKit her kitten and now LongTail her husband... poor Sparkles..... will she ever heal this heartbroken heart she has inside her chest?...