Chapter five never ever trust a stormtrooper part 2

Narrator: Ezra was still afraid of a stormtrooper, he got out his lightsaber and clinched on it as if this stormtrooper was trying to hurt him. His family had found this odd well mostly it was just Sabine and zeb. Thus Ezra remembered that his mother at age 3 she taught him on how to paint eventually Ezra was good a drawing, he didn't realize he was in Sabine room. (Teleport out of Sabine room). Sigh said Ezra. You alright said Sabine, oh yeah said Ezra I accidentally went into your room I was thinking about drawing/painting. Come on and hang out with me said Sabine. Ezra beings to followed to Sabine into her room. Just paint whatever you want said Sabine. Oh uh okay. Said Ezra. He got started on drawing a picture of himself it kinda reminds him of*ezra got rid of the picture * so he draw the ghost crew. Eventually Ezra was done drawing he beings to painted the colors. *ezra had fallen sleep on ground in Sabine's room

Zz
Zz
Zz
Zz
Zz
Zz
Zz
Zz
Zz
Zz
Zz
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Sabine heard snoring from Ezra on the ground she saw him clinch to the picture that he draw which it was already done same with the paint as well. Same with his lightsaber on his side. Ezra was a use to gadgets that's his father built. Ezra wasn't use to stormtrooper weapons (shivers in fear). Once Ezra woke up and realized that he fell sleep on the ground in sabines room. Are we in holth? Said Ezra, no not yet said Sabine, Ezra nodded and left Sabine room leaving the picture in her room while ezra gets his lightsaber in his pocket. He never actually had a fever before he did had a fever at age 2 or 4 before. Once rex was was walking around the ghost Ezra teleported to kanan by the time he got here Ezra was on the ground I guess i forgot it takes energy off me for while he said to himself. Ezra had found kanan on the floor meditation.

(A/n i forgot that Ezra is seven old and he will be old eight years )

Ezra beings to meditating near kanan and fell sleep on the ground near him on the other hand kanan opened his eyes to find his padwan sleep near him Ezra legs were in a line while he arms were spread out. He was having a dream from his childhood.

Dream: (it was the first time that Ezra was happy had gotten so many memories of his parents but on empire day things weren't so great. At age. 3 or 4 his mother and father were protected there only son Ezra his father told him no matter what happened to you there always be hope for you his father had given him a weapon for him to keep. If you see stormtrooper hide. Said his mother never ever trust a stormtrooper. Ezra nodded once the stormtrooper came and killed both his parents he was frighten and scared. of them said what do we do with the kid sir? Leave him be. Another one said, when they left his home Ezra cry's all night and day wanting his parents to come back but they didn't they were killed in action by the stormtrooper.)

End of dream

Ezra woke up frightened it was still day time he couldn't sleep so he got up and left kanan room before he entered the kitchen room he only had bread and water. He heard a foot walking into the kitchen only by Rex the stormtrooper hey I don't think we met before but I'm Rex. He said, Ezra almost chocked on his food and started to coughing. Let me help said Rex *in Ezra mind he asked kanan for help* once kanan got the message he found Ezra scared and Rex confused honestly I did nothing said Rex. Ik said kanan. Ezra kept teleporting from place to place. *mostly from everyone on the ship* what the? Said zeb. He found himself in the kitchen along with Hera, Sabine, Ashoka,Rex and kanan *mumbled to himself aka Ezra * don't trust stormtrooper don't trust them * eventually Ezra blacked out due to teleporting himself/the ghost crew from room to room. Sigh said kanan now senescent that Ezra had probably black out (means pass out or fainted) in the storage room, chopper grunted saying that he will get Ezra. Once chopper had found him chopper waited for -Ezra to wake up. When Ezra beings to woke kinda looked confused on where he was. So he look over at chopper and blink a couple times to get the blurry vision out so he could focus on who's right next to him. Where?? Said Ezra in the storage room where we kept stuff in said chopper. Ezra yawned yet again. home? He asked/said again, no still in hyperspace. Said chopper.-oh said Ezra. Sigh said Ezra, you do realize that Rex is Ashoka friend right-said:chopper yes i know I just have trust issues with a stormtrooper from my past life said Ezra. Wanna talk about it? Said chopper not necessary no said Ezra alright -said chopper. As soon one droid and Ezra beings to get back in the common Ezra seem a bit dizzy you alright said chopper. Ezra nodded I need to lay down though. Said Ezra. I could probably take you back said chopper, Ezra felt like he would probably go to sleep afterwards. Ezra said everyone im fine just*ended up fallen sleep on the ladder. Kanan grab Ezra by the force. Welp I Guess he out for while said kanan. I dunno said Hera, it looks likes Ezra was tried I didn't see him coming in from last night though. Might as well keep a eye out for him we both know well side from Ashoka and Rex that his parents died from a stormtrooper. Said zeb. Yea I agreed on that said Sabine once kanan had put Ezra on the ground. He was completely out. I'm surprised that Ezra didn't seem to mind about. Said kanan us said sabine an zeb, yeah said kanan.

Next chapter the ghost crew goes to holth a ice/snowy planet in the galaxy

1066 words