Chapter 52 night time arrive and ezra gets a nightmare

Narrator: when night time had arrived each crew went to sleep same with Ezra so he pick the couch and slept. Ezra was moving around in the couch since his blanket was on him.

In Ezra dream

Father? Asked a three year old child.

Yes said his father. Uhm can you teach me how to control people mind said Ezra. No shouted his mother. Aww but ma said little Ezra. I mean it she says k said Ezra,

Moments later

When Ezra was four he saw his mother and his father got killed before his father died he told his son their is always hope.

Ezra scream out his parents since they died.

NOO shouted Ezra. Ezra (sigh) he gotten out of bed and walks out of the ghost. And climb on the top of the ghost Ezra collapsed onto the roof of the ghost. Ezra? Said Hera, Sabine,kanan & zeb (gasp) said Ezra did I wake you up? He said, they shook there head no. Oh then *zeb picks up Ezra* hey wait *ezra hesitates for a bit.* so the crew had sat around zeb and Ezra. Kanan remembered that his uncle jhos told him about Ezra history of being held for a certain time. *ezra was in his wolf form liking this* Ezra eyes being to drew tiredness ngh~ said Ezra, just sleep replied zeb Ezra eyes rolled back and slept* something was given him good thoughts about sleep. Kanan chuckled. Same with Hera while Sabine smiled side by zeb, who was talking him about Jedis.
*snoring from Ezra.* zeb rubs Ezra head. (Mumbled). *ezra breath hunch * *whimpers* the crew watch Ezra struggling to find comfortable spot. *wince* Ezra? Said kanan. His eyes opens up *he wince a again* Ezra got off of zeb lap. Soon Ezra pukes out a energy attack *its bouncy off the ghost and towards the wolf* YELP. Said Ezra. Ezra! Said kanan. I'm fine, once the energy ball attack went away. Ezra walks back to the ghost and a few seconds later he starts to well *bleh into the ground.

Ezra powers of a wolf must've been something new. So he keeps on puking out stuff it's was kinda gross. *someone was mind controlling him* Ezra shook his head he was trying to get rid of the mind controlling. Ezra? Said zeb. *ezra starts to throws up hard.* ACK! More energy ball starts to come out and hit everything. Sabine, kanan, Hera,and zeb had to fight all at once for Ezra new power. Ezra swayed left to right or right to left. A eventually Ezra pass out on the ground. Kid! Said zeb. Once zeb had grab Ezra and brings him back to the ghost. Once everyone had follow zeb with Ezra in his hand. Zeb had to put Ezra on the ground. Soon Ezra changed on into a fox. Ezra looks at his family.

Sorry said Ezra. Everyone looks at Ezra and hugs the ten year old. *ezra close his eyes.* so he hugs back.*Ezra completely collapsed.*hey said kanan. *ezra was just sleep* soon something had to pick him up and kanan looks to his right and found Ezra's uncle Loki. I'm his uncle well his mother side of the family is her father. Said Loki don't worry about him I had put him to bed. Since well he usually stays up and forgets to wake up when it's time for training. He said. Kanan nodded and soon Loki went way.