Chapter 60 getting muzzled from a strange kid

Narrator:the ghost crew and Ezra walked towards the market place for shopping though. Ezra kept rubbing his face in the dirt and shook the dirt off of his fur. But soon one kid brought a muzzled with him and puts it's on Ezra. Ezra eyes became dilated. And barks at the kid of course he ran way so he did Ezra chasing after the kid. Ezra had caught him and beings snarl at them.

One kid got scared of the wolf. So another kid had took the muzzle off him and Ezra grabs the kid. SOMEONE HELP scream the kid foxy turn around spoken in a deep voice. Ezra! Ezra drops the kid and walks somewhere else to find his crew, one kid ram way back to his home and clinched onto his mother. Though foxy had followed Ezra back to the his crew. Foxy being to leave since his has some important things to attend to. Once kanan,Hera,Sabine & zeb had found Ezra though his eyes were a bit more aggressive when it comes towards town kids.

One adult asked Ezra if he wants to eat. Ezra was ignoring the question to the adult. Two black stormtroopers we're heading towards his uncle shop she he chased after them and bit there heads off leaving the two black stormtroopers dead. Jhos saw Ezra but had look in his eyes.

Hmm said jhos so he went near Ezra and brushed his ear.

Ezra looks at jhos even though he smiled. Ezra must of felt better to relax. Thought I told you——— foxy was already here and took Ezra from jhos well I haven't seen you change said jhos foxy only grumbling about something. You know you could at latest visit your grandpa or your older sibling child said jhos. Foxy wave at his tail. The ghost crew had found Ezra sleeping on foxy his older brother. Foxy wasn't the type of animal/human to talk much, I recommend don't use muzzled on my kid brother replied.

Foxy and yes I'm a fox as well his mother is a friend of mine from a different place in the galaxy. Kanan nodded same as everyone else. If he gets dehydrated use a cold water on him. Though it's rare from to sleep anywhere I would offend found the kitsun sleeping in my tent anyway I leave him to you. Foxy drops the youngling. May the force be with you/this is the way. Ezra had gotten up and felt really tried. Foxy was watching him from far Ezra were back said. Kanan. Ezra was fast sleep.zeb pick up Ezra but a apparently Ezra woke snarled at the ghost. Crew. Eventually he ended pass out. Foxy came to the veiw and took Ezra back inside the ghost ship apparently foxy wasn't very friendly towards people. Foxy got on the couch and let ezra sleep on him. Once the crew had found the two. foxy put Ezra to bed. He's fine sorry if he snarls at you someone put a muzzled on him and Ezra though you put a muzzle at him as well welp anyways I have to go bye.
Said foxy