Chapter sixteen ezra beat up someone

Narrator:when Ezra was outside he could feel the wind breeze up against his hair. Though he went to explore a bit in town not near his home. He smells something but a ball was rolling toward Ezra got curious. Drop my brother ball wolf brat. Ezra turn around and boy there was a bullied picking on him *Ezra foxes instinct growl* I said drop it said the kids brother so what wanna fight said Ezra brother stay back. No brother that's enough. (Scoff) so Ezra kick the ball in to sky. And soon Ezra walks way alright that's it's said one kid try play that game huh. Ezra but something else happens ezra grabs the kid arm and slams it down don't touch me & don't get near me again I'll eat your bones said Ezra.

One kid whimpers while the other kid went to gets mother. Ezra huffed and walks way. Return to home(ghost) once he got home he just sat on the ramp to calm himself down. Sigh*Ezra lays on his back and stare at the sky*where have you been up too. Said kanan. Gasp! Ezra got up and looks the other way *knowing he got caught* I went out to play a eventually this -
Hey! Brat I gotta talk to you. *ezra fox ear points upward* okay now kanan got curious on what the kid was calling Ezra. *growls at the kid and pack of a punch * GRRR said Ezra facing the ugly kid one kid backs up,  I said back off said Ezra. Sigh of course everyone heard Ezra growl *sweatdrop oh no k who taught Ezra  had a fight said his family * sigh so kanan grab Ezra from thre neck since Ezra had already transformed into a fox. *mind link master let me kill him he's the brat who's needs to die  plz Ezra replied. What no why said kanan he called me a brat I wanna kill him.said Ezra. Sigh one more thing who taught how you how to fight? [gasp] sigh... my father had taught hand to hand combat while I was training, replied Ezra. End of mind link* Oh brother there you another kid gulps while his mother stands there shocked. I'm sorry about that said the two kids mother

Ezra wasn't happy about the family. I'm guessing your the blue child father and you're his mother? Said the kid mother while talking to kanan and Hera. And I'm sure that your the nine year olds siblings said the younger brother. Oh yeah we were we were getting ready to leave *kanan puts Ezra down and soon Ezra throws the ball at the older boy face and hiss at him* MOMMY HE HURT ME. Ezra rolled his eyes and teleported his family back inside the ghost and slams the ramp. Stupid kids *turns back into his original form*  hmph. Alright so who's that kid that came towards the ship I don't know I was trying play ball apparently this kid had a little brother so I hurt his arm *while looking way not wanna make eye contact * sigh said kanan though something feels off kanan puts his hand on Ezra head. *ezra flinch and growls at kanan* [gasp] sorry said Ezra. What happened back there. Said Hera. Though Ezra was silent. Kanan should've let me kill him he's the one who called me a wolf brat though I had my reasons for killing that stupid kid, no killing anyone. Replied kanan. Ezra groan.
On the other side of the town far from the ship mom he hurt me. I want you and ur brother to apologize to him. Wut why. He took brother ball way. Go now said there mother find. Ezra came back outside for a practice. He remembers how to make a some gadgets at him the first one he made one was fire it didn't go well almost burn down the house. Ezra laughed himself about that one. Uhm Excuse me said the younger brother. What do you want now. My brother would like to apologize for saying wolf brat to you. Ezra stares at the younger kid go way ugly kids but *ezra wasn't having it so he shows his teeth to them. Hey don't make my brother scared said the other kid. Oh yeah what's your gonna do about it freak. That's it said the other kid Ezra got on top of him and scratched him while the other brother tried to peel him off. Of course zeb saw what's going on Ezra! He yelled so he quickly grabs Ezra it didn't take long to find him yelling at the kid and wanted to kill him zeb sigh and told the other kids to go home which they did and now zeb had found Ezra licking his wounds on his hand Ezra had only have a small scar from where he almost burn down his home his parents weren't to happy about it but they were gonna teach him a lesson. What happened to your hand? Asked zeb, accidentally burn it. Replied Ezra.

Next chapter scars tells story's and it's the first time we will be able to se Ezra scars.