Chapter 21 its almost Mother's Day

Previous on Star Wars rebels

Sigh Ezra slept on the side facing the couch while his back was facing the view not wanting to be seen.
Ezra isn't that type of kid who would mess around with he was a type of kid to stay focused or something like that hasn't experienced playing or going out of place.

Narrator: when Ezra woke up in the ghost he almost thought someone or something might've hurt him. "Sigh" great I only have two more days left until Mother's Day and I still don't know what to get for Hera.sigh this one is tougher then I thought. Chopper came rolling in wonder what's up? Oh it's 
Nothing*wanna do something for Mother's Day * said Ezra. Ezra? Said Sabine. Yeah he said back. Come on something is troubling you. Ezra(grumbled) so he got up and followed Sabine when they went outside. Sabine asked ezra what's wrong so ezra said to her was on may 14 it's Mother's Day and idk what to give Hera for Mother's Day. Said Ezra, oh replied Sabine just make her something. Ezra shrugs and says nothing. I'll be back Ezra teleport back to the house that he was once live in ezr sats near the entrance hey mom I don't know what to get you since well I'm -Ezra eyes were exhausted for unknown reasons his eyes rolled back and faint. Someone or somebody pick him up and carried him back. Once the person left ezra woke up and check his surroundings somehow he ended up back on the ghost was it a spirit that took him back here?.

Next chapter a unknown spiritual presence

279 words