Chapter 23 ghost crew went to visited hera homeworld ryloth

Narrator when the crew got up and gets ready to go somewhere. Ezra was up all night thinking about something if you look closely you could see Ezra has dark circles around his eyes. Ezra? Said zeb, "hmm" replied Ezra. You alright? Asked zeb. Ezra nodded his head, he was about to fall backwards or forwards into sleep mode. Wut do ya do this time? Worried zeb. Stay up all night, why? Replied zeb idk I just never get enough sleep since I'm always busy. Eventually Ezra legs had given up and fell sleep on the ground luckily zeb had caught Ezra could've told someone said zeb I don't wanna (mumbled). Zeb rolled his eyes and took his friend to his room. Why are we going to your room? Asked Ezra because you need to rest.said zeb but we're going to ryloth and I have to do something while we go there.

Now zeb had stop walking and looked at Ezra? Something about what? Ezra couldn't remember what it was. Zeb only grumbled a bit but definitely decided against it.

14 hours later

When the ghost crew arrived at Hera hometown in ryloth. It was well technically home to chopper and Hera. Ezra walked out it's been years since I last visited here said Ezra. Wait hold on you been to ryloth? Said his family. Mhmm said Ezra he was excited to see another twin tail. Ezra had showed the crew around mostly the people In ryloth greets the kid. One of them was Ezra's father master Mon Mothma. Well if it's my padwan son said Mon Mothma. Ezra ran towards Mon Mothma oof nice to see you too. She  said

A/n Mon Mothma lives in ryloth

What brought you here said Mon Mothma Ezra shrugs. I haven't see you in while. Said Ezra. Come on now let's get some training done but first I have to talk your crew. He said Ezra nodded as soon his crew had spotted him Ezra was in his fox form wagging his tail. Oh that's why I saw you said kanan (chuckled) indeed said Mon Mothma she ruffled hexes shir but he ducks it and moved over to the side on right. Ezra looks down sad. Mon Mothma pulled him towards her and Ezra cry's into his dad master. I'm sorry to here that Ezra looks up at her. I'm sure your father will be proud of you she said. Ezra nodded and teleported his crew/father master. When they got to the a opening Ezra wanted to show something cool. So Ezra reach out his pocket to grab his lightsaber once he got it out he turns it on and face the opening. So Ezra throw his lightsaber and use the force to bring it back to him. Ezra turn around and smiled. Very nice said Mon Mothma *A/n I'm just gonna call her Mon*
Never thought about that said kanan. Ezra nodded, he was about to walked forwards but Ezra felt tried. Thought I told you to rest said zeb. Everyone was looking at zeb and then back at Ezra who was on the ground sleeping in his original form. Sigh said zeb. Mon had to pick up Ezra. Ezra eyes try's to stay opened. You looked tried  said Mon but I'm *ended up falling sleep on Ezra father's master while still holding onto her neck* finally you had gotten sleep. Sorry *mumbled** said Ezra. Ezra father master Mon had to carried him to the ghost and left him on the couch. I'm sure he was exhausted from training from what I heard. She said. His crew nodded and they left Ezra father master Mon wave them goodbye.

621 words