Chapter 51 comforting part 2

Narrator:once kanan got near his level with Ezra who was in his wolf form crying his eyes out in his human/fox form, so kanan pick up Ezra. And hugs him. Nobody shouldn't have seen it said kanan. It's was true Ezra had to watch the all thing so he buried his head into his master chest and was heartbroken after seen it in action. Ezra had eventually had went to sleep since he pass out from crying to much which makes him fall sideways. Lucky had grab Ezra just in time before he hit the floor. Let's get back home. Said kanan, even so kanan pick up Ezra and heading back to the ghost. Ezra was clinching onto kanan. Kanan wasn't expecting to see Ezra clinch onto him. Kanan step carefully not smudged the ashes on Ezra's  dead skeletons parents.
On the way there Ezra had gotten off of kanan and walked beside him. Kanan looks down only to see a tried wolf walking beside him. Moments later Ezra was fast sleep since kanan had to take Ezra to old jhos place. That boy gets tried when he his tears are gone don't worry about him said jhos kanan nodded. Did Ezra ever interact with people before? Replied kanan. That I only know of was a Jedi and his half side of the family. "His history of being held using will starts to change when he doesn't like to be held in a way. He said back".
Ezra woke up a an hour or so. He was a bit confused on where he was at and walked out only to find his uncle talking to kanan. *yawn* said Ezra. Ready to head back said kanan. (Gasp) right said Ezra. Jhos waves his hand goodbye and the two Jedis went back home.

306 words.