Chapter Twelve ezra birthday

Happy may fourth be with you!!!!

Narrator:today was the day is Ezra birthday day on May fourth. Once Ezra woke up his smiled had brought back memories.(gets depressed on this day). Ezra went to grab something to eat, morning said zeb. Ezra wave at zeb and pulls cereal *push it back* Ezra opens the ramp and walked outside for a bit saying he will be back shorty. Wait said zeb. Ezra waited let me come with you said zeb, Ezra nodded. Once the two went out Ezra wasn't much of a talker. Ezra saw kids laughing at there parents others would offend have cake for there dinner on there birthday. Ezra puts his hood up and walked off to the ghost, zeb beings to follow behind. Hey you two said Hera

(Ezra teleport on top of the roof of the ghost)

Zeb wave hi to Hera and heard Ezra sniffing, "sigh" said zeb what's wrong? Said Hera. It's Ezra birthday. Oh said Hera next it was Sabine who woke up and saw that her sibling went missing. Up on the roof of the ghost said Hera and zeb Sabine nodded, chopper went to check up on Ezra eventually chopper had found Ezra fast a sleep(crying himself to sleep) soon chopper picks up Ezra and takes him back down inside the ghost house (ship). After that kanan woke up to find chopper carrying Ezra. Chopper told kanan to be quiet kanan picks up Ezra from chopper. His tears were on his face. Sigh said kanan, kanan had put Ezra back to the couch and left him there knowing that his family is with him whenever he felt like talking. Ezra woke up  and stared at the wall. Ezra said kanan each crew saw Ezra staring off to space. Ezra? Said Sabine *his mind was constantly in a state of depression * Ezra stands up and teleports to the roof, and stays there. Kanan went up on the roof hey. He said to Ezra which the kid didn't seem to reply back. Have you seen the people back at the town there was cake and laughing (Ezra had finally spoke). Kid's laugh making a wish there parents were celebrating their children birthday because of this week, right now im nine years old and yet I get no respect from my own people they called me names (didn't even realize his body was changed into a fox). They treated me like i'm *Ezra Change into a fox and his powers are still a Jedi. *
Ezra ears were pinned backwards.

430 words
Next chapter far from lothal there is a Jedi temple long long time ago