Chapter 50 ezra is well not feeling himself

Narrator: in the moon time of lothal there was a certain fox/wolf kid above the ghost ship.

Hangout above the balcony. Just chilling there soon he hear someone singing. Huh said Ezra. He could ear it from the town of lothal. So Ezra got off the the roof and explore the sound.

Once he reach it there he saw one kid singing to his siblings. One of the parents look at Ezra so he came back to the ghost. Ezra? Said kanan who find Ezra. Ezra? Said kanan. Ezra looks at kanan, that had chills rush down his spine. Kanan picks up Ezra. *gasp* said Ezra what you taking me said a scared kid. Just relax said kanan idk what's wrong but I'm taking to my room though. Why? Asked Ezra. It looked like you were frightened. Replied kanan. Uhm... I just heard somone singing a song and I got curious on what it is. *he still doesn't know how to act like a kid * what's up something is troubling you. Said kanan, oh well I don't know how to act like a kid. Not really type of fox who hasn't really been around with other people in my hometown. *his ears went side way. Ezra tail did a wag though* that's what's been troubling you? Replied kanan yeah. Said Ezra. Oh replied kanan. Ezra hear the song again. And gotten himself down from kanan arm soon
His ears perked up and teleported himself to the town this afternoon it was a different kind of music. He shook his head.
Soon more and more people sings around there home. Ezra turned around and collapsed. Hey? Said a unknown person. She got near the fox look mom a fox can we keep it plz she said uhm no said her mother, why not? She asked her mother cuz I said no since we don't know where it belongs to. She replied. Back to her daughter. Oh okay bye bye mr fox. Said the girl. Soon the crew went shopping for some supplies lucky the crew had found him. *ezra moved his arm for bit*ezra? Said Hera. Ezra opens his eyes and gotten up to his feet. You alright? Asked Sabine *felt tried so he responded to them* though I heard something playing. Said Ezra, *sigh his eyes close again.*zeb was right next to Ezra and grabs him* "wouldn't have I guess it but he did seem extremely exhausted said Sabine" soon or later Ezra ears perks of up to the sound of cry in the ally way so he got off of zeb and ran towards the cry's once there he was met by a saw child. Ezra hasn't experienced a kid before not sure what to do but took the kid with him. The kid didn't do anything towards him.

Meanwhile

Zeb heard soft trotting from a certain fox Ezra said Sabine. Ezra walked past them and look for the kid family once he did the kid stop crying and hugs his snout *ezra froze * and the kid try's to rub his head so Ezra already left and got near zeb. What was that all about said zeb. Ezra rubs the sent off the kid from his snout. *turns back to his human form* disgusting was all Ezra had ever said. *though his feelings for were exactly what he imagined * Ezra shook his head and went to the watering hole to clean off his face since a kid had touch his face in his fox form. When done he came back to the crew looking like bored. Alright let's go back said Hera. Once the team beings to walked back to the ghost. One girl said ooo look mom it's that mr fox again she wave hi to Ezra* Ezra is still nine years old and he doesn't know how to interact with people except for his family was the only thing that he could interact with him * the girl went towards Ezra and hugs him. The team turn around only to find Ezra looking like he wants to kill this kid. Aww mr fox said the kid. She was snuggling up with Ezra. Sigh said Ezra. So he got up and drops the kid and went towards Hera. Of course the kid didn't cry so she got near him and Hera. Come on let me pet you mr fox. Said girl. Ezra holds his hand up for a moment he hasn't done this before but decided to play dead.*falls on the ground and died* (a/nEzra isn't dead just acting to be dead)

OH NO MR FOX HAD DIED HERE let me help you mr fox she said again once Ezra was pick up from her he went into attack mode near the kid. OH MY GOSH Charlotte!!! (Shouted) her mother she grabs her daughter hand and took off. Ezra wasn't happy about being held from a kid, Ezra huffed zeb grabs Ezra hand to pulled him up I hate kids kids *ezra turns into a wolf* and walks towards his burn house. So the crew had followed him to his house. Once they got there Ezra just hesitated for a second. And steps in and soon kanan had followed him inside the house that was blown/burn up. Ezra steps over the dead body of his parents. He had witnessed everything. Kanan took his time not to step over Ezra's dead parents body

There he found his room it was just no bed only a blanket and a torn up pillow. He got the blanket and the torn up pillow and throws it a side. So he lays down and watches kanan come towards him. Ezra did a sad puppy face to kanan. Kanan had to go down his level to face Ezra. Half of the crew waits at the entrance of the door. You guys go ahead we'll catch up said kanan, Hera nod her head and beings to head to the ghost followed behind zeb, and Sabine.

Next chapter

Kanan holds to ezra while he cry's about his parents
1009 words