Chapter 39 ezra's little cousin came to visit to lothal

Narrator:when it's was morning in lothal Ezra was the first one to woke up and gotten ready for another annoying day. His cousin are coming to visit him in lothal.soon his family woke up as well and they headed to jhos shop. Once there Ezra could already tell that his cousin had arrived.wait is that uncle/our niece said angel.I think so said raven and crow. They ran towards there uncle of course ezra but them and walks way. Whoa a cool Jedi. Ezra saw raven gettting close to kanan so Ezra snarled at him and bark. At raven. Okay okay sorry. Raven went back to crow. Ezra shook his head and walks towards old jhos pit shop. Newphw! Yelled jhos. Great you got me into trouble said Ezra. Asked aunt to take you back home. But said angel but nothing replied Ezra. *clearly hates kids* so angel crow and raven had to contact there mothers (a/n and yes they are both siblings) after they contacted there mothers jhos stares at his nephew. Ezra wasn't making any eye contact since he clearly doesn't want them in his life. EZRA . Said jhos. Ezra stare at his uncle and beings to yelled back. It's not my fault for being responsible SINCE THEY CAME TO VISIT ME BECAUSE I DONT WANT THEM AROUND ME I HATE KIDS THERE ANNOYING I HATE BEING PLUK AT BEING GRAB IT AND BEINF MESS WITH AROUND THEM!!!! shouted Ezra.once crow,raven & angel mother lily pick them up she took them way from Ezra. I'm very disappointed I you young man. Ezra turn around to face his aunt and snarl at both of them so Ezra eyes change color and left. Once in his burn down house he could only think of his parents. His father brother. Oliver had some talk with him. A few hours later ...............................
After talking to his a uncle Ezra decided to be best if he stays near his home. I'm sorry about that said his grandpa name blizzard. Hi I'm blizzard Ezra grandpa blizzard. Oh hi said the crew. I'm sorry about that he seems to attend to hate all kids around him that's why he won't let anyone near him. How come Ezra hates kids? Blizzard (sigh) it's been a long time since his grandfather had died Ezra father side of the family he knew his grandfather since he was 3 or 4 years old his father had talked a lot about him. Said blizzard. *this shocks the crew* so how come he never mention it? Asked kanan. His grandfather was a Jedi replied blizzard. And his grandmother? Said Sabine, unknown he said.  They soon heard a thud. From outside.                                   And I thought I told you was gonna going to visit you with your little cousin. Said blizzard. Ezra was out cold. Grandson? Said blizzard. Ezra woke up not knowing how he got here....... I'm fine replied Ezra you scared me to death child. [gasp] grandpa. Said Ezra yes it's me blizzard. Ezra looks down and felt bad for all those things he said. Don't be upset my child ik you been hard times believe me ik. [gasp] (sigh) Ezra.
Aren't ya gonna give your grandpa a hug. Ezra had already left he was too stubborn to hug his grandpa since he hasn't seen him in a long time.

A/n Ezra grandpa is old in this story he is also a wolf as well his three little cousins are three foxes as well.

Next chapter Ezra hugs his grandpa. And says sorry to his cousin/uncle.

599 words