Chapter 75 practice stealth/invisible

Narrator: once in lothal the ghost crew had nothing new for the mission so the two boys went to practice stealthy and Turing invisible. Once foxy was focused outside while Ezra was inside.  Though it didn't feel right to Ezra, Ezra steps outside to see his brother focusing on being stealthy. Something was bugging Ezra. Yet he couldn't figure it out why. Foxy was about puke. So foxy gotten up and race towards the ally to puke. Ezra mind was constantly worried about his brother.

In the ally with foxy puking

When foxy was puking the bullies had found him and started to beating him up with sticks foxy covers his body for protection but couldn't. So he sends out the force for help.

Back at the ghost ship.

Ezra bolted towards the town to fight for his brother once he sees his brother getting bullied by people Ezra bark at the bullies and snarls at them on kid had back way from him the others noticed there friend getting scared. Ezra growls at one of the kid. Soon or later Ezra shows his teeth toward the bullies. Let's just back way form this wolf brother since we pick the wrong kid said one boy. Yeah I agreed with you replied another girl. Alright let's run way before he but before he could say another word Ezra grabs the girl arms and ragdolling her hard and slam her hard on the ground. AHHH AHHH!!! Someone help me she asked hold on let get some help said another person. Once the two people were trying to free the arms grip from Ezra. Alright alright I'm sorry bullying your brother said one kid. Ezra let's go of the girl arm and hiss at the kids. So he pick up his brother and walked past them. Still looking at them *death threats * the other kid had came back from getting help but was back up form the wolf. Easy easy said one kid. GROWL. Replied Ezra once race walks back to the ghost ship soon he saw foxy waking up. Foxy groan. So Ezra beings to heal his brother and pass out on top of him. Foxy fainted as well. From being shocked into healing luckily Ezra was with him pass out completely. Their heads were on each others back.

Time skip

Once Ezra and foxy woken up Ezra shook his head and nudge his brother. Yeah yeah fine said foxy thanks you for saving me he said again, of course that's what brothers do replied Ezra.

426 words

The end of the chapters.

I hope you like this chapter since this chapter is now complete done. Took me about a week to finish this book.