Chapter eleven First time taking a shower.

Narrator. Morning time had arrived. The first person to was to wake up is Ezra he got into the bathroom and took off his clothes, he saw himself in the mirror his eyes were light blue color, around his body where it was covered in scratches from debris (sandstorms stormtroopers gun). Sigh soon he got into the shower and wash his body/hair. Mostly his hair was covered in  dust dirt. Once Ezra was clean he changed his clothes into new clothes. It a  Jedi outfit. Son Ezra drys out his hair (didn't realize that he had fox ears and tail). After cleaning his body off and drying his hair off Ezra went back to sleep. Not knowing his tail was wrap around his  body & point ears that were tucked into his ears

Time skip.....
Soon everyone woke up and saw ezra on the ground with a fox ear and tail. Chopper came in with food. Now that woke up Ezra frightened for some reason, you okay? Said chopper Ezra shook off his head *his ears and tails went way.* " sigh I'm fine"
*most of his fear were something else * Ezra? Said kanan(went somewhere  else)
Ezra beings to sing and spotted a kid .a adopted kid looking for her parents.  Eventually she had found them. Ezra backs up and runs toward the ghost and jump on the couch and use his force blanket to hide.  Kanan saw Ezra hiding in his blanket. Kanan called Hera for something now Hera looks confused? Soon Kanan whispers into Hera ear, Hera agreed and went with kanan on the other hand Ezra falls off the couch(thud) Ah! Said Ezra. Sigh soon Ezra looked at the calendar tomorrow is his birthday. Ezra said kanan & Hera, yeah he said back. Come to the phantom for a minute said kanan.

*mind force why? Asked Ezra. "Kanan replied back something that me and Hera want to show you said kanan" okay said Ezra. When Ezra got to the phantom he didn't expect a hug from Hera and kanan, what's this? Asked Ezra(looks confused) thought maybe you wanna hug from us replied Hera. ... oh said Ezra. (Soon hugs Hera and kanan) *ezra mind well it did felt nice for a hug in a while* Hera kiss Ezra head and bid farewell a good night sleep since Hera was starting to get tried. While the two Jedi said there goodnight to Hera. Ezra was completely out (fallen sleep while standing up) kanan picks up Ezra and sets him on the couch and tucked Ezra in bed, *ezra remembers that his parents tucked him bed before*

Next chapter a cool power mixed in with a Jedi

450 words