Chapter 59 part 2

Narrator:I think one of the kid had step on my tail. Please don't tell me he got injured said jhos.Ezra got up and left and then he said to his uncle this the way. So Ezra left to meet his parents grave. Wait what does Ezra mean this is the way? Asked Sabine. His mother was a Mandalorian as foxy his brother well Ezra doesn't technically have a brother he just sees foxy as his brother. It's rare for Ezra to interact with him to play, whenever foxy had time he would offend plays with Ezra. For a bit, his mother was always watch the two play around crake jokes and spending time together. Once foxy says this is the way means he will rise up his mother son and he was referring to his mother best friend he was the one who had found her before his mother had met his father. Foxy would even get a close eye out on the kitsun. Up until then.said jhos. Foxy had found Ezra pass out due to something. Kitsun? Said foxy. Ezra wasn't moving at all he was still pass out. On the ground since it was hot outside.foxy pick up the poor child and rans towards jhos shop. Foxy was very protective when it's comes Ezra mother's best friend. Old jhos seem to realize this so he dumped water on Ezra the fox had shook off the water. Thanks foxy got up and left. U okay? Ezra just shivers *he was fine just hate the cold.* Ezra shook his head. Ezra scans around looking for a fox. Sigh he's not there anymore. Said jhos. Ezra gotten up and walked back to the ghost though he did felt tried and well he went to get a drink since he was dehydrated.  Once Ezra had gotten a drink of water he went towards the ghost and lays down on the entrance of the ghost.