Chapter eighteen soft spot comfort

Narrator when Ezra had fallen a sleep he decided to woke in pain from something oh yeah I was trying to use the third gadget which it was the electricity said Ezra. His back hurts for a bit so he took off his shirt only to realize that there was a long scar around his back and near his stomach it's was mostly just a small scar from being in chains. Ezra sits on the couch, looking at nothing. Ezra? Said Sabine. [gasp] *turns into a fox* just me said Sabine.

Ezra nodded I figured you would need some help with gadgets. *turn back into a human with Jedi outfit * yeah my third one wasn't good*wince at the pain* you okay? Said Sabine yeah just accidentally impacted my back to the wall from testing new things Ezra  replied. I'll be alright. Alright then starting tomorrow paint mixed with explosives. Said Sabine, okay. When the crew gets up the only thing that kept Ezra wake was from something so he looked at the calendar. Sigh said Ezra. Ezra was playing with the ball that was in his pocket. Wait ball?!??!!

Ezra got up and stumbled into his pocket for a object and noticed a ball. Huh never that I put a ball in my pocket. So he shrugs and beings to play with didn't even realize he slice it into bits. Well that was new. Ezra eyes were tried (yawn). So Ezra decided to train into his mind *got exhausted from practicing night and day*

256 words next chapter something had spooked Ezra and turns into obi one Kenobi